The back story

Name :

Name :

Harley Hope Harkness.

Age :

Unknown

Hight :

5ft 6

Family :

Captain Jack Harkness ( father alive )

Lucia Moretti ( Mother dead )

Alice Carter ( big sister alive )

Steven Carter ( nephew alive )

Lover/ partner :

Dr Owen James harper ( lover turned boyfriend turned fiancé)

Job :

Torchwood trained extraterrestrial historian/communications and A Agent.

Her Torchwood profile:

Harley Hope Harkness

Female

5 ft 6

Daughter of Agent Captain Jack Harkness

Been working for torchwood since she was four years old. Trained in extraterrestrial history and multiple Marshall arts along with fluent in 250 alien languages.

Lone living survivor of experiment 200619. The fuse of an alien planet and a human body experiment was done by an alien Allie who lied and said they were giving the human race a door to their world however they were making sure their planet survived even though their world no longer had life forms. Their last words before execution were we are sorry but we couldn't watch it burn away.This experiment was performed when she was 10 years of age .

It was a miracle Harley survived but she gained abilities beyond those of a human. Harley can understand and register extraterrestrials and their planet of origin along with its history just by eye contact. Harley's hair also changes colour based on her emotions. Harley's blood was also changed colour to Purple and her heart surrounded by sparkling purple stone. As far as torchwood is aware the rest of Harley Harkness remained human making her not a threat.

( all rights go to Russell T Davies for the creation and plots and characters of torchwood. However Harley and her story and character belongs to me. )