44.

Blake.

"Congratulations Mr. CEO!"

I stopped walking when Ram suddenly jumped on me while I was heading towards my office.

"Get off," I pushed him away making him laugh as we entered the door. When we got inside, I placed my bag on my desk and took off my coat.

"I heard your Dad's handed you down the business." Ram sat on a chair in front of me while sipping some coffee. I had no idea where'd he got it from.

"Yeah, he's been wanting to retire for a long time." I opened the documents Lucy left at my table this morning. "How long will you be staying in England?" I asked Ram.

"I leave next week, and about that, why don't you come back to the States with me?" He asked casually. He's been asking me this for so long and I always turned the offer down. I had no business in the States.

"No thanks."

"How come." Ram complained.

"I'm busy," I pointed to the papers I had on my desk. They were all project proposals and business reports.

"Bro, you're the CEO, you can make your own schedule, besides our batch is having a reunion at the end of the month, did Aicko send you an invitation?"

I shook my head.

I did receive an invitation, but I declined it, I didn't have it in me to come home. And if I were to attend the reunion that would mean having to see all my batchmates. Including her.

"Well consider me inviting you, what do you say?" Ram stayed annoyingly consistent.

"Still no."

"Fine suit yourself." Ram raised his hands in surrender making me chuckle. "But just so you know I'm sure Paige would be there."

"So?" I said coldly and flipped through my documents.

"Since when were you the cold type?" Ram laughed. "Well since you aren't asking, just so you know she's doing well."