Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23

~CHAN POV~

I slowly peak through my eyelashes after I gained consciousness and see the view I've waited a long time to see.

Jeongin sleeping peacefully in my arms. With his features looking more relaxed he came out very soft styled. I loved that about him.

I would spend my entire morning staring at his adorable face but I have to get up because I don't want to get caught by the others.

That was the downside of the contract, no feelings, no admiration..just fuck..

There wasn't anything wrong with that, I loved how he felt but I can't help but feel a little bit jealous knowing he could be free to be with anybody right now.

I quickly force myself to get up and gently shake him awake too.

He awoke with a groan and lightly rubbing his eyes while stretching, and I cooed at the cute sight.

"I can't feel my legs.." he admitted and I chuckle at him.

"Did I go too rough on you?"

"It's not like you would've cared anyway.."

"What?"

"I mean, we're just fuck buddies..we aren't allowed to care for each other..your just my teacher and I'm just your..s-slut.."

My heart immediately stops.
Why did that hurt? I told him the exact words but it just sounds so wrong and I realize now..

"J-Jeongin..-"

"I should leave." He says while wiping off a few tears that rolled down his cheeks and getting up with great difficulty.

I wanted to run after him and comfort him for crying but why do I care?
It's not like I wanted to, I care for him instinctively. Don't fuck buddies do that?

"Jeongin wait."

He turns around and I stood up from my bed and quickly walk over to him, "look if it's about that contract then I-"

"It's not about the stupid contract Chan. It's my fault for feeling bad when all you do is care. You're just a teacher to me and I should've respected you as one. I'm sorry."

He walks right out the door even with the pool of tears dwelling in his eyes. I could clearly tell he was hurt..but what did I do? Nothing. I just stood there hurt as fuck.

Why does seeing him as an only fuck buddy seem so wrong? That was the whole point of our "relationship" right?

~JEONGIN POV~

I really don't feel like talking to Chan today.

As much as I love him, I've hurt a lot because of him. I need a break from all these relationships and contracts but life really does hate me.

I walk out to find Felix sitting on the counter with Changbin gripping his ass and making out with him. Gross.

I almost puke but hold on to it, "uhm, get a room." I say and they quickly look at me.

Felix was furiously blushing with Changbin and got off the counter, continuing to wipe it.

"S-sorry you had to see that Jeongin." Felix says

I shake it off, "it's fine just..please don't do it in front of me anymore."

Changbin sat next to me and noticed how gloomy I looked, "you okay Innie? You look a bit down."