Frienemy

chappie 2. here it goes now.

hope you'll all like it. don't forget to vote and comment.

thank you :))))))))))))))

I went to look at the direction she’s been eyeing at. I saw someone staring back at her too. A gorgeous blonde guy who has a great built wearing a model-like outfit. He then glared at me back, flashed his sparkling huge smile at us. Every moment I looked at him felt like my heart was melting. I was magnetized. It’s like I could stare at him all day. I was paying too much attention to him that I didn’t notice Thea and Sierra calling us.

“Hey! You both still with us?” Thea said as she blocked our front view. I took a quick glimpse of him for the last time and turned to Thea.

“Yeah.” I mumbled.

I looked at Royce who was didn’t even bother to look at us as we called her.

I shook her so she would daze off. She glared at me evilly. I backed off as soon as I saw that and started to walk away from her. After a few seconds she also followed us.

We continued to go to our classes. I was still puzzled. Who’s that guy? Why did I was easily affected by him? Did Thea saw who were staring at? And Royce, did we felt mutually when we saw him? And what’s the matter with her? I never saw her glare at me like that.

My questions were left hanging like that. My mind was wondering throughout the class. I got to know his name. I was very determined.

As soon as classes are done, I hurriedly went beside Royce. I stood there, trying to compose what I wanted to say.

“You need something?” She suddenly asked.

“Nothing.” I said quickly without thinking. I was shocked that I became a vicious liar. STUPID ME!     

 I then held her arm. “Hey! Wait. Yes.” I urged to say.

“Yes what?” she raised an eyebrow, and then continued. “You do need something?”

“Yah.” I whispered.

“What is it?” she kindly asked.

“Well. Did you know him? I mean the guy.” I awkwardly asked.

“Guy? What guy?”

“The one staring back at us before we get in here.” My words trail off. I stopped before I could say what’s really on my mind. I was about to tell “That awesome guy who has a very nice smile.” But that would sound like I’m so desperate to meet him. I think I am, but I was just so curious about him. It’s just that.

“Oh! Him.” She said with a sign of disappointment. “I barely know him. What I heard was he is an exchange student from France.” She continued formally.

“Oh I see. Thanks.” I just said back. I just got information but I’m not yet satisfied. I just wish Royce wouldn’t ask me why ‘coz I really don’t know how to reason out.

I turned around thinking it was over when Royce spoke.

“Why did you ask? Are you interested in him?” her voice sounded so sarcastically.

I turned to her again and answered back.

“No. I just got a curious about him. That’s all.” I know Royce didn’t buy it. If there’s one thing I was really bad at. It was telling a lie.

“Okay.” She replied. I know she didn’t believe me. I was so sure of that.

“You’re so stupid Sam!” I said loudly to myself. I went back to my seat and slumped. I look outside the window. I could see senior students enjoying their last year here. Cheerleaders who don’t know anything aside from flirting and putting on kind of overdone make up. Football players, who were utterly gorgeous and fascinating, were bathing on their sweat. They were more fabulous looking that way. I smiled at my playful imagination. My eyes were rummaging outside again when I spotted someone.

It was Lyndon. He’s my stupid ex-boyfriend. He was just the same built as French guy (that was I decided to call him since I didn’t know his name), the thing was that French guy was a lot way hotter than him. Lyndon is such a creep. He made me fall for him and then left me hanging like that. Since he became a ‘hottie’ at school he had a huge head. And I’d really like to blow it off. I was planning for revenge. I got a great idea.

****

Break time:

“Look at him.” Emily said pointing at Caleb. “Isn’t he adorable?”

Caleb, one of the coolest guys in town and Emily has a very huge crush on him.

We all looked at his direction.

“Not that much.” I said to her.

Emily pouted her lips. “You’re so mean.” She said with a playful nudge on my left arm.

“I’m just telling the truth.” I said as I giggled. “You wanna know what’s cute?” I asked her.

She confusedly asked me. “What?”

“Or should we say who?” Thea interruptedly told us.

I searched inside the cafeteria, I spotted on my prospect.

“That one.” My lips were pointing at the French guy.

 Sierra’s mouth dropped in amazement.

“Who is he?” Emily was drooling. Actually it was most of us, aside from Royce who was barely paying attention.

“I dunno. I just saw him this morning, when we passed through the corridors.”

“Gracious, have I gone to heaven?” Thea stated.

There was a huge exchange of laughter. Thea never fails to make us all laugh.                            

“Cut it out guys. He’s not that amazingly cute.” Royce was irritated.

“Hey calm down. We’re just having fun here.” Emily said.

Royce rolled her eyes at us. Sierra gave Thea a “what’s-the-matter-with-her” look. Thea just shrugged.

There was an awkward silence. I focused on my snack. I bit a little of my chicken sandwich and swallowed it. Then I felt Emily patting my arm continuously.

“What?”

She didn’t talk. She just made me look at a straight direction. My heart thumped as I saw French guy approaching us.