Basic Simulation

The Simulation will begin in ten seconds

     A loud, robotic voice says from all around 47, but he isn't worried. He can't exactly feel worried in the first place anyway.
     3. . .

     2. . .

     1. . .

     47 blinks, and the white room that he had been in had disappeared, replaced with a dark room with a closet, a chest of drawers, and a simple bed. The leopard closes his eyes for a moment, before snapping them open. "16 threats, three with fully automatics, two with semi-auto rifles. Three more with shotguns, two of which are pump-action. The other is semi-auto. Seven have pistols, two with revolvers, the rest are semi-automatic. The last one carries a Bowie knife that is in an inverted grip" He speaks aloud, before walking to the door of the room and pressing himself against the wall next to the door.

     Almost on cue, two mammals walk in the room, a coyote and a wolf, with each holding a pistol. 47 grabs one by the arm and moves his gun to slam his colleague in the throat. The leopard pulls the firearm from the wolf's grasp and fires a shot into its owner's head. Pivoting, 47 fires another shot into the coyote's eye, killing him instantly.

     "14," he says to himself, walking down the halls of the building.

     Three mammals sprint into sight, a panther, a sheep, and a grizzly bear. One holds a shotgun and the other two hold automatic rifles. They don't even get the chance to raise their weapons before a bullet passes through their brains.

     "11"

     47 doesn't even bother to look at their corpses. All he does is stuff the pistol into his waistband and grab one of the automatic rifles off the floor. He pulls the charging handle back to check if there's a round loaded. There is.

     The leopard starts to move down the hallways of the building, his ears constantly feeding him the positions of the remaining enemies inside. 47 stops suddenly, before firing the rifle in a sweeping motion into a nearby wall. There are two thuds from the other side.

     "9"

     47 reaches an open room with six hostile inside. He stays up against the wall, hidden, as he looks around the room.

     "Three couches, one overturned. There's a pillar near the left side of the room, though it won't stop any high-caliber rounds. Usefulness as cover is minimal. Two hostiles have shotguns, two have rifles, one has a revolver, and the last one has a knife. Terminating the shotgun wielders is mandatory. I should target the rifle holders next. The last two are insignificant"

     47 grips his assault rifle tightly and moves quickly into the room, firing two shots from his rifle, knowing that he only had 7 shots left. One of the rounds punches a hole into one of the shotgun-holding tiger's skull, but the other one misses its target by millimeters.

     The mammals in the room dive for cover, while the cheetah with a Bowie knife rushes the assassin. 47 plucks the blade from his assailant's grasp and stabs him through the chest with it. Grabbing the dying creature, 47 holds him up by the back of his shirt and props his rifle on his shoulder, using him as a meat shield. The other mammals open fire on the two, riddling their ally with bullets, a few of them penetrating through the body and into 47.

     47, not even flinching at being shot, fires off three rounds at the other shotgun wielder, two punching into his stomach and the other stabbing into his head. Turning to the two mammals hiding behind one of the couches, the leopard shoots his last two shots, both penetrating the furniture and hitting his intended target, who slumps on the ground, bleeding out. The rifle lets out a click, signaling that it's empty.

     Believing that his enemy is out of ammo, the gazelle hiding behind the couch jumps from cover and starts to move towards 47, firing his revolver the entire time.

     47 had expected this, and kicks his meat shield at the aggressor, knocking him to the ground. At the same time, the assassin throws his now-empty rifle at the semi-auto rifle user, who had just got done reloading. The stock slams the hyena in the head, stunning him.

     47 reaches into his waistband and pulls the pistol from it, firing a quick shot into the dazed mammal's brain and three more through the dead body into the gazelle it had been pinning to the ground.

     The last mammal had taken cover behind the pillar on the left side of the room, and was blind-firing around the corner. 47 quickly moves towards the terrified hostile, getting a .38 round in the shoulder in the process. 47 knocks the revolver from the tiger's grasp with one strike of his palm, and in one quick motion grabs him by the head and snaps the mammal's neck.

     "3"

     47 checks the magazine of his pistol. 2 shots left. Not worried, the leopard walks over to one of the dying mammals and rolls the body off of him, yanking the knife from its chest. He holds it in one paw and his handgun in the other, before walking down the hallway that he knew led to the last three unfortunate hostiles.

     47 reaches a small kitchen, where the last three enemies were looking around, obviously terrified. Moving quickly, 47 throws the knife into the eye of the mammal on the left, and fires another shot into the one in the middle's throat, severing his spinal column.

     The last enemy, however, throws his pistol on the ground and holds his paws up in surrender. He can't even get a word out before 47 puts a bullet into his brain.

     Before the wolf's body can hit the floor, the building has disappeared and the familiar white room surrounds 47.

Simulation is complete. One hundred percent of targets eliminated. Time: 57.049 seconds.

     47 lets out a small sigh, unhappy with his time. He could have done better, but his accuracy was off. He needed to fix that.

     "Load up Simulation 442," he says, and the room changes immediately. Since he asked for it, no time to get ready was allowed

     He was in the middle of a thunderstorm inside what looked to be an old clock tower, a long-range rifle in front of him. It was a bolt action MacMillan Tac 50. 47 checks the sights. 50× scope. Just the way he liked it.

     The assassin looks to his right and picks up the picture from off the ground, memorizing the face of the zebra on it. Picking up the rifle, 47 tucks it into his shoulder and crouches, using the scope to look around for his target, who was in one of the buildings over 1.5 miles away. The wind had picked up, and the bullet drop would be a pain, but he would manage.

     47 finds the zebra from the picture, sitting inside a large penthouse while drinking some kind of alcohol. The leopard places his finger on the trigger, moving the rifle up and to the right to account for wind and gravity. 47 slowly breaths out and waits for the little bit of time between his heartbeats. He squeezes the trigger, and watches as the zebra drops to the ground, his head having exploded from the force of the large bullet punching through it.

Simulation complete. Accuracy: 100%. Excellent work, Agent

     47 feels the rifle disappear from his grasp and stands straight. "End training. I've had enough for today"

     Immediately, a door opens up on one of the walls of the white room, and 47 goes to it, walking out without looking back.