22.

Saturday, 29 May 2021

Champions League final.

Charlotte never thought she would feel as nervous as she was during a game, she felt just like when Max won his first victory in Spain or when he won in Malaysia, the first time she was actually there to watch.

She knew it was all down to the fact that in that pitch were Mason and Christian.

She spent the entire game next to both footballers family, Mason's mom and sisters couldn't travel to Porto for work, so it was only his dad, his brother and her. It was the most nerve wrecking minutes she had in a long time.

Hearing both families share their emotions about their boys fulfilling one of their dreams didn't help her keep her emotions in. Neither did she want, I mean, she was caught on camera and broadcasted live on television all around the world crying on Max's victories, what's one more public cry for her.

She knew they could do it and even though she loved bantering them about Liverpool being the ones who should be there in her opinion, she wished nothing more than to see the blue team lift the trophy and it pained for her to say it.

When Liverpool finished 3rd in the Premier League ahead of Chelsea, who finished 4th, the blonde didn't hold back in make fun of her boyfriend and best friend. It was something she didn't think she would be able to do, but she did and that's why she was a Liverpool fan, because they never give up, they don't want to let their fans down.

But right now, with a Chelsea scarf around her, she wished nothing more than for the judge to blow the whistle and announce the end of the game. The whistle that would crown Chelsea champions of Europe, thanks to a goal from Kai Harvetz, assisted by none other than Mason.

- Who the fuck gives seven minutes, I'm sure it's over. Just end this thing already - Lottie complained holding her tears back with Tony, Mason's dad next to her.

- He's going to end this - Lewis said making her eyes tear - You two are competing to see who cries more - He laughed also holding his tears back

- We know you want to cry - Tony said to his older son just as the whistle blew and Chelsea erupted in screams and celebrations of happiness.

They were champions of Europe.

Mason Mount had won the Champions League.

It didn't take long for the ceremony to happen, being waited for everyone and it was clear in their faces the happiness in the face of every single person involved.

As soon as the team lifted the trophy the interviews began and it didn't take long for Charlotte to see Helen, McLaren's old social media adm, who was now working for the football club.

- You guys are allowed at the pitch now. - She smiled letting everyone pass and Charlotte decided to stay behind Mason's family, just like Jess did with Christian's.