Chapter 17

"How the hell did I get on this side of the bed?" I asked in a high pitched voice. He kept walking towards me with the tray of food that he was holding.  It looked good but sadly I was not a breakfast person.

"You don't remember?" He said with a devilish smirk. I nodded my head slightly and that earned me a blank face from him. The smirk gone. "Here is your food." He said placing it on my lap.

Breakfast in BED!!!

I was gonna have breakfast in bed with a guy I hardly knew. Well that was if I wanted to eat but I didn't.

"It's a really fun story." He said as he sad next to me and took a strawberry from the tray. " First I have to say this,I didn't think you had in you. Really,you are full of surprises." He looked at me in admiration as he took a bite of the strawberry.  I took one as well as I prepared to listen to the story and mentally praying that it wasn't what I dreamed doing.

"I was sleeping,very peacefully might I add,and then you jumped on me. Straddling me and started kissing me. Very passionately at that.  And may I also say,you are a very good kisser and when ever we're sleeping,wake me up like that every time very time you want me to fuck you. I'll gladly do it. Anyway,after the very good kiss,you pushed me to your site and slept on mine." He was smicking the whole time,while I was totally embarrassed and blushing.

I couldn't believe that I actually did that. And the way he said he would fuck me. Well I had a good number of guys that came into my life and said the would fuck me and shit but the way said it was different. I don't know how bit it made my heart skip beat. Though little and not much of importance,when he said it, it held somekind of power and something I didn't even know.

I knew sometimes I did shit in my sleep and some were actually happening,that I was actually doing it but this was.... I didn't even know how to put it. It was that...

"I don't eat breakfast." I said in a monotone and a straight face. He raised one brow and let the subject go. The one about sleep and all that. "Why?" He asked concern laced in his face and voice. "I just don't. " I said simply and moved the tray from my lap and got off the bed.  I reached for my phone that was on the night stand and looked at the time. I woke up early. That was an achievement.

"Did you put it this site?"

"Yep. I figured you would need it when you woke up."

Scarlett Wilde had actually woken up early without the help of an annoying alarm clock.

I straightened the shirt and went into the bathroom to retrieve the clothes that I had planned to wash. Leaving him there to eat his breakfast in peace.  I came out with the clothes in hand but I had a small problem. I had to also wash his shirt,the one that I was wearing.

"Could you please borrow me something to wear and a shirt. I have to wash this shirt." I asked shyly. He was looking at the door in seeming in deep thought with himself. He turned his gaze to me holding a bitten toast. He scrutinized me again. That look that made me fell naked and exposed.  I swallowed and his gaze moving from my case to my throat then to my lips.

Why is he looking at me like That?

He was a person that had not seen food in weeks and had just laid eyes on a feast.

"Sure. Help yourself." He finally said after a long silence. One in which he had focused on my lips. That same lips that I was continually nothing and licking. They were dry,just to make it clear.

I bent down to put the clothes down and went into the closet. I took a pair of black boxers and a plain T- shirt that I found,among the clothes. They weren't many to choose from. The closet was big but the clothes were few,so I chose the ones that looked a little old.