Regression

This morning Niall was himself, just being the happy two year old but when it got to lunch time he was suddenly crawling and not saying much.

"Ni, get up please you know how to walk" I tell him but he just babbles.

"Niall do as you're told please" I sigh and pick him up before placing him in his highchair.

"What are you doing? He needs to learn to not misbehave, Niall you're a two year old, act like it please" Zayn tells me before telling Niall.

"Ni, eat your food please" Zayn tells him as Niall looked confused at his food on his tray in front of him.

"What's all this about, hmm? Let's ignore daddy and papa day?"

"I'm taking him to the doctor after lunch" I tell Zayn.

"What? He's just acting up Li"

"He's clearly not, if he was playing one of his games he would've told us that he was the little baby that crawls around but he isn't saying anything to us, Zee. I'm taking him wether you like it or not"

"Ni, eat your lunch bud" Zayn tells him. I look in the cupboards to find a couple of baby jars we keep here for Lux and pulled one out.

"What're you doing?" Zayn asks.

"Feeding him" I simply tell him as I pulled out a spoon and opened up the jar. I sit down in front of Niall's highchair and moved his food off his tray.

"Let's try this" I smile at Niall. I get a spoonful and place it near Niall's mouth.

"Open baby" I tell him.

"Good job, is it yummy?" I coo at him. I feed him a few more spoonfuls before deciding to grab a bib.

"Let's see if we have a bib" he was already dressed in a blue and white striped short sleeve bodysuit, a pair of blue vehicle shorts and a blue short sleeve vehicle shirt.