Tourpopsal

*Carries POV*

"Carrie please come with me?" The principal asked holding the door opened.

I stood up and slowly walked with him.

"Mr. Drew what's happening?" I asked.

He smiled and brought me into the auditorium. I saw the dance team on stage and cleared my throat. They began to dance to some up beat music. I chuckled and looked around for something. Shawn came walking out strumming his guitar.

"Oh god" I chuckled covering my face.

"Carrie" he sang.

I blushed and started laughing.

"You're the only one I want, you're the only one I need" he sang. "I'm never letting you go oh oh"

I smiled.

"Don't you see?" He sang again.

I shook my head chuckling and he brought me on stage. His friend walked out with a sign that read 'Carrie please come on tour with me?' I chuckled as he got down on one knee and sang perfectly. How could i resists.

"Will you please go on tour with me?" He asked.

I stood there in disbelief and everybody patted there legs for a drum roll. they waited and Shawn looked super nervous.

"Yes" I finally said.

He yelled excitedly and everybody applauded. He spun me around in a circle and kissed me hard. Everybody left and I smiled.

"I told you I'd never let you go" he mumbled.

I chuckled.

"Cause baby" he said spinning me out. "I love you" he finished spinning me in his arms"

"You are the definition of dork" I chuckled.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Come on" he said.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Your house" he replied.

I looked at him confused and he smiled. When we got there my parents were sitting on the couch with a sign and balloons everywhere.

"You already asked them?" I chuckled.

"Yeah it was kinda there idea of doing the whole asking you in a big way" he said.

I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Hi honey" my dad said.

"Hi daddy" I replied.

He shook Shawns hand and smiled.

"We want you to experience everything even if that means letting you go for a while" my mom said.

I smiled.

"We love you being with Shawn" my dad said too.

"Thanks guys" I said hugging them both.

They chuckled and sat down with Shawn and I. Shawn talked about everything to me. It sounded absolutely insanely perfect.

"You'll love it, I promise" he said.

I grinned and nodded.

"We packed for you too" my mom said.

"Thanks momma" I said.

She smiled and my dad finished his dinner.

"Thank you for dinner" shawn said.

"No problem" he replied.

Everybody smiled and Shawn had to head home to get ready. Shawn and I said our goodbyes for the night and he was off. I finished off the night hanging with my family by watching a movie. I couldn't believe this was happening, it's gonna be fun. I hope.