Chapter 25: Positive

Asher POV:

I hear running down the stairs, what is Olivia up to? I hear knocking on my door and know it's Olivia. I've asked her not to knock, pack business is not a secret from her. She enters and is about to say something but realises I'm not alone. I can tell something is up, she ran downstairs which is unusual and now she's fidgeting. Olivia is not a fidgeter.

"I'm sorry guys, we are going to have to continue working out a training schedule for the newly shifted wolfs early next week. Monday morning?" The nod their heads in response, they can do some more mapping of training they want to do without me until then. They know it's their dismissal and nod their heads Forst to me and then our Luna.

I beckon Olivia over with my open hand, she come to me and takes my hand so I pull her onto my lap. I kiss her mark a few times before reaching her lips. Our kiss has a desperation to it I haven't felt before, I don't question it though and kiss her more deeply. We both come up for air and I cup her cheeks in my hands.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me. You know that? I love you sweetheart", I encourage her to tell me. I know something is normal but I can't figure out what. I think back to our last few dayside they been good. No, they have been amazing and my penis starts to grow when I think about last night on the kitchen counter. I know I only had my first time a few weeks ago, but I think my skills have gotten pretty good and I smirk.

"Asher" she says playfully gesturing to my crotch, "now is not the time" she furrows her brows. "I don't know how your going to react, just remember I love you on?" she asks me seriously this time. How could I have missed this, is she leaving, has she had enough of me? What is going through her head, she has to tell me now. She can feel the panic I have in my chest through her bind and places a hand on my chest and starts to stroke me. She wouldn't calm me if she was leaving, but then what is it?

"I'm, well we.... are pregnant Asher. I'm sorry, it must have been during my heat. We didn't use protection, but I don't remind you and I never told you I wasn't in the pill...." I can hear she's rambling now trying to explain how. All I heard was my mate, is carrying out pup in her belly. I know how it happened I smirk to myself, my first time, our first time and we made a pup.

The happiness I felt whisky hearing her words got amplified when it mixed with Olivia's happiness I could tell she was happy that I was happy. Did she think I wouldn't be happy? How did she think I would react?

I stand up, making sure she doesn't fall and lift her up by the thighs and her legs wrap around my waist. I Zweitliga us around in the middle of my office "Wooooooooooooo, we are having a pup. My Luna, my mate, Olivia sweetheart you at carrying out pup!" I shout with glee in my voice and see a growing smile on her face which is contagious.

"I take it your happy. You don't think I'm too young, or that we are too young?" She asks. "Olivia, this was meant to be. I have no regrets from not using protection that time, and now we can leave it for another 8 months again! You will be an amazing mum. Sure your young, but most werewolf's have their first before 21, you know how it is, mates can't keep their hands off of each other. Our parents will help us with anything we need or don't know, I'm sure of that. It takes a pack to raise a wolf and luckily we have a flan strong pack behind us. I love you and I will love and protect you and our pup with everything I have."

We talk about our pup and we got to the living room and we lay in each other's arms enjoying the happiness we can feel through our bond. I shuffle down her body and look and her flat belly and love my food rough hands on it. She squirms under my cold touch so I blow on my hands to warm them up.

"Hi pup, I'm you daddy and you inside you mummy, the most amazing Luna a pack has ever had. We can't wait to meet you and mummy and I love you so very much already." I whisper before gently kissing her belly all over with kisses as light as feathers. Olivia strokes my hair whilst I'm doing this and then I realise we are now a family, the three of us.

We stay like this for a few hours discussing baby names and if we think it's a boy or a girl. I'm positive we are having a girl pup but Olivia is sure we are having a boy pup because I'm an Alpha. I know I'll be happy either was and my pup will be an Alpha, girl or boy. I've heard of packs having she-wolf Alphas and if I have a daughter that will be her birth right.

I make Olivia lunch, everything in my wants to look after her, protect her and pamper her. I send her up for a bath when I start to make dinner for my parents and brother. We decided not to tell them yet, we will wait until 12 weeks and she wants to tell her family and mine at the same time. The next day we will tell the pack, we know they will be ecstatic that us, their Alpha and Luna are giving the pack a strong pup.

Then it hits me.

That I got my mate, who is also my brothers ex-girlfriend pregnant.

They, yeah my brother and my mate had sex in her birthday and we had sex a few days later. Surely they used protection, do I need to ask a Olivia if they did. I need to let that thought go. Surely there is no way my mate is carrying my brothers pup? Is there?