Peaches and Smiles

Sorry for the late upload. Anyways there are some parts that have Hanna's point of view, because I want to show where Demon is. Also the pic is the Children of Death God's tattoo. So, enjoy!

-BloodyAppleNote

______________________________________________________________________________

*Hanna's POV*

Man today was so tiring. At least 14 boys asked me out and I turned them down. New record. I walk down the street to my house. I look up at the apartment were the three boys that I saw this morning. They're not there anymore.

I sighed. That boy that smiled at me must be a super model. I unlock the front door and walk in. taking my outside school shoes off and putting on slippers.

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"Hanna sweetie, can you come over to the kitchen?" asked mom from the kitchen.

"Coming mom!" I walk over to the kitchen. Mom shoved me a bag of peaches. "Give these peaches to our new neighbor across from our place!"

"But, I don't know what apartment number!" I exclaimed.

"It's apartment number 32!" Mom pushes me to the front door. "Now, go before it gets dark, okay?"

Before I knew it my mom forced my out of the door with my house slippers on and the bag of peaches in my arms.

"All well, here goes." I said to myself.

I walk up the stairs until I reached the 2nd floor. The door with a number 32 on it looked so easy to knock it down. I tap lightly on the door. No answer.

Then a few seconds later I hear screaming.

"Kill it! Kill it!"

"Hisoka just shut up!"

"Hey! It ate my sandwich!"

"Shinji it's heading towards the front door!"

The front door banged on my forehead and I fell backwards in dizziness.

Five minutes later I'm putting an icepack on my forehead. The boy with long blonde hair and blue eyes gives me a cup of water. "I'm sorry this happened to you, um."

"Hanna Miyuku." I said and take a sip of the water. "Thanks for the water."

"Why are you here?" asked the boy with short black messy hair and dark purple eyes that glared at me.

"Oh come on Shinji. Be nice." Said the boy with spiky short blonde hair and the same color eyes as Shinji. He gives me a green popsicle. "Names Rimu, Kimura and you just met my older broth-"

Shinji bonked his head. "We're twins."

I try to smile. "Oh, that's nice."

"I'm Hisoka Shizuku." He said with a smile.

I turn around so they couldn't see my blush. I cleared my throat. "I'm your new neighbor. I just live across the street from here and I go to Sakura High School."

"Hey that's where we are going to!" Rimu said with a smile. "What year are you in?"

"Second year." I said.

"We're the same age." Hisoka said.

"Really?" I asked. "Wow, I hope we're in the same class."

"Me to." He says and picks up our glasses into the sink.

I look around the apartment. The floor and ceiling looked like it was about to fall any second. "Why did you guys pick this place? It's so old and no one wants it."