chapter 15

Hi bunnies...

Hope you all are doing well.....

Here's the next chapter....

I'll update this story twice in week....

Enjoy reading 💜

*

Today is yoonmin's wedding day.

taehyung is getting ready.
Where the jungkook is ready and Helps children get ready.

Soon taehyung is ready and comes out.
The father and son are amazed to see the beauty of Taehyung.

(He changed his hair colour again

(He changed his hair colour again.)

"Beautiful" trio said together.

Taehyung chuckled seeing their reaction.

"Thank you. Shall we go now or stay here? Taehyung asks.

"No !!! We have to go to yoonie uncle's wedding."Both twins run towards the car outside the house screaming.

Taehyung puts another item in the children's extra clothes bag and closes the bag.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook "Jungkook you sure put everything in the bag that I said?" Asks Taehyung jungkook.

Jungkook didn't replied he pulled taehyung closer by his waist starling taehyung. Taehyung hand automatically lands on firm chest.

"Jungkook what are you doing? Leave me." Taehyung said sternly.

Jungkook shook his head.
He got closer to taehyung, " you look beautiful baby." Jungkook whispered in taehyung's ears.

Taehyung's heart skips a beat.
He looked up making eye contact with jungkook. Those brown eyes which are full off love were looking at him.

Taehyung lanes closer and kisses jungkook's cheeks " you look handsome" and pulled away.