Chapter 5- Why I'm Not Normal: unfinnished!!

Warning!!!! Unfinished! Will never be:/

*Ok sooooo I might not put in the acting lessons, because I just dont want to. Ill take that part out asap.*

Chapter 5- Why I'm not normal

"Poke. Poke. POKE!!!!" Rachel poked me while saying poke. If I didnt make that pretty clear.

"Feed me! Feed me!" She continued in a chearpy voice.

"Noooo." I moaned, pulling the pillow over my face.

She yanked it off and said stubornly, "You made me stay overnight and in doing so you agreed to an implied contract that you shall feed me whenever I ask."

"Oh, but you forgot the 'my house, my rules clause'" I retorted.

"Ahhh, but that is overuled by the paragraph on how a best friend doesnt have to pay attention to that clause."

I rolled my eyes, "Are we really fighting about this."

She gave me a dead serious look and nodded.

A thought occured to me, "Well since you are my best friend, then you should feel yourself entitled to anything in the fridgee automatically and you shouldnt have to ask me to eat any of it."

I raised my eyebrows and smiled as she muttered, "Fine." and stalked off to the kitchen.

I sat there and thought about last night for a minute. Rachel had been her usual, fun self, but I could tell that something was up. She