Emile Smith Rowe Instagram Live

You decided on doing a instagram live with your boyfriend Emile tonight as you were both home, and both bored.

"hey guys whats up?" you asked while posing "anyways we are bored as fuck" you posed again acting like you have muscle "showing off the muscle are we?" Emile asked "yes, watch out babe, i'm getting more muscles than you" you said

You looked at the chat and saw some questions that you answered, and started having a pillow fight with Emile, you were having fun until he hit you too hard with the pillow and you ended up on the floor laughing

"oh shit are you okay?" you heard the worry in Emile voice "i'm good" you could barley reply back with all your laughing "you sure?" he asked helping you up "yeah don't worry" you made your way back into the camera, and threw up a peace sign "im good" you said into the camera seeing the fans asked you if you were good.

You answered some more questions, as Emile didn't want you to get up incase you were injured and didn't quite realise it yet.

You decided on playing a game, it was where you counted to 21, but whoever landed on 21 lost, you won most rounds since you knew a way on winning it, which was always stop at the 15 if you could.

You played truth or dare with the comments of the live.

You started telling dad jokes, truth be told you didn't think Emile was a big fan of them, even though he did in fact laugh at some of the really bad jokes, probably laughing about how bad they were.

You ended the live and later on when you were in bed, you saw some clips of you and Emile on some fan accounts you followed, them being you guys laughing at your bad jokes, you falling off the bed, and your guys smile, you put some of your instagram story.

This man needs to sign a new contract