Offside

AveryKeelan

AveryKeelan

Summary:

After being dumped on her 21st birthday, Bailey James rebounds right into the arms of her ex's biggest competition, Chase Carter: Antagonizer, womanizer, and infamous left winger for the Boyd University Falcons.

Following a string of scandals and substandard grades, Chase is on thin ice with his teammates and tyrannical coach. The last thing he needs is to have his focus and loyalty called into question by fraternizing with his team's #1 rival. But a beautiful stranger who throws herself at him is too tempting to pass up... until she throws up on his shoes.

Caught in the midst of a bitter rivalry that extends beyond the ice, Bailey and Chase are on opposite sides of the bench. He's worked his entire life to secure a future in the NHL. She's tagged along for the ride while her brother, Derek, star defender for the Bruder College Bulldogs, has done the same. Fraternizing with the enemy is definitely out of the question. Except this enemy is impossible to resist.

•••••

Review:

⚠️ Contains Mature Scenes

10/10

This was such 👏🏼 a 👏🏼 good 👏🏼 book 👏🏼! It's definitely for mature audiences only, as there is a lot of smut, so if your into sports romances with sexual situations, this book is for you!

Chase is such a cutie and he cares about our leading lady, Bailey, more than anything. It's kind of an enemies to lovers trope, although the only reason she hates him is basically because everyone else does, so when she actually gets to know him she falls fast and hard like the readers reading the book.

There's also a bunch bonus chapters added to this book and it makes me swoon even harder over their relationship.

This book will be published on December 5, as the title says, so read it on Wattpad while you can! 

There is also a spin off novel that is about Chase and Bailey's son, Gabriel, who is a big shot NHL player and falls in love with his nanny for his baby. It's called Playmaker and it's uncompleted at the moment but still a really good read

Spin-off: