Chapter 1

Copyright. © 2011 I_Dare_To_Dream All Rights Reserved.

"Burning Passion"

All Rights Reserved. All my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogues and all associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the creator and owner of these works. An unauthorised, copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or, if real, are used fictitiously.

Hi! this is my first story to be ever published anywhere. There might be some mistakes so please ignore it since it's my first time. Anyway hope you like it.

Vote/Comment/Fan

*****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

"I can't believe Ash did that over the summer break!" Rachael, my bouncing red headed friend squealed. I sighed shaking my head and digging through my locker.

"Can you please just stop talking about that guy?" I asked seriously getting irritated. That's all she ever does, that's all everyone ever does in this damn frickin school. They talk nonstop about Ash. 'Ash did this' or 'Ash did that' it just grinds my gears.

The sound of the school bell rang out through the long school corridor indicating to all students that lesson had started; me and Rachael were at our lockers, collecting our text books, while everyone was heading off to class.

"Oh Come on Scar, you not even the teensy bit excited that you get to see Ash?" I rolled my eyes at Rachael. If she was my best friend at all, she would know my utter dislike towards a certain preppy guy.

"Will you hurry up we're going to be late. " I moaned as Rachael was still getting her things ready, half of the students have already left the hallway. "OK I'm done. " She sputtered out in a rush and we sped off to class.

As we were making our way to class, out strutted Sasha in her clickety high heels, the Queen B of all bitches, she walked straight past us sending us a dirty glare or two then resumed checking her nails like it was more interesting than us. God another person I personally hate. She thinks just because she's one of the most popular people in this stupid school, she gets to do whatever the hell she likes and us 'peasants' can stick it.

We swiftly walked into class and made our way to our stools. Slipping my bag off my shoulder begrudgingly, I slipped into my seat and took my place. Planting my elbow on the table and propping my chin on my fist, I blew out a sigh. It's not like I hated school, I didn't. It's just that I hated certain people in this school. They were, as Rachael and I liked to call the Gracewood High Royalty.

These were the type of people who would walk around in the Louis Vouittan shades and Versace bags. Then would hop into their new sports car and roam around town sipping Star Bucks because they thought they were so 'mainstream'. It was disgusting to even look at them. It's not like I'm poor, far from it. I just don't like to waist my money on things which I probably might break anyway.

As I was just getting comfortable some annoying girl had to go on and bring up the one subject that I couldn't take at the moment.

"OMG I know right? Did you hear where Ash went during the summer? Africa! To help build water pumps." This blond girl, sitting in front of me, screeched to her friend.

"I know and I heard that he's been working out." Her friends squealed back in the exact same pitch. Honestly they're right next to each other is there any need for screaming? "That'll make him look even hotter not that he needs to."