Tough Decisions

(Note : It's a One-shot. Don't expect another Chapter.)

Silence. 

That was all you can hear in the room. Not even a single person spoke. The room was deep under Royal Capital.

All captain of the squad were present except Golden Dawn.

Yami looked at Julius with a Blank look. Then the emotions welled inside his eyes. The looks of Rage..Betrayal..and most of all sadness...

Julius sat on the Chair looking at each captain's face noting their reactions.

Julius who was normally calm and cheerful in every situation was silent.

"Julius..You cannot be serious-"

"I am deadly serious..Yami. Don't make me repeat myself." said Julius in deadly tone.

"B-B-But! T-That's absolutely insane!" said Charlotte. The woman who was known for looking down at Men was spluttering for once. Her strong will was crushed by the situation.

"I agree..There must be some another way..Some other way but this.." said Rill whose voice was wavering. His ever cheerful voice replaced by desperate and Horror.

"There is no other way. My command is absolute.." said Julius.

"...Let me do it.." said Jack. The man who never give a shit about anyone was finally showing emotions.

"Denied." said Julius.

"Why?" asked Jack. His tone was not 'rage'..It was 'desperation'

"I cannot..." said Julius.

"I do not like this.." said Nozel. The man who was known for rigid and cold nature was finally excepting his defeat.

"Neither of us do!" snapped Charlotte.

"Are you sure about this?" asked Dorothy in emotionless tone which made other flinch. Her eye were blank and deep while the cheerful personality was gone. As if someone..took her happiness.

"I demand to know this if you have plans for further?" asked Fuegoleon. His voice lacked conviction. 

"Absolutely. I don't want it either.." said Julius calmly.

Kaiser remained motionless.

"...Alright.." said Yami in dull tone. Everyone cringed at the tone.

Noelle was having a good time..weather she accepts it or not. Going on shopping with Vanessa was..embarrassing and exciting..

Embarrass because she will tease you about boys until you die of out embarrassment while exciting because of her personality..

She was overall having a Nice day.

"Noelle." said Mimosa as she approached Noelle and Vanessa.