its a healing prosess part 2

*THE NEXT DAY*

I wake up to hear barking from down stairs. I get out of bed but not so fast so I won't hurt myself. I open the door to my room and head towards the stairs and I see Charles at the door letting Esme in the door with Enzo and Athena at her side. I slowly walk down the stairs taking my time and looking down so I can see where to step. "Love what are you doing out of bed and more so coming down stairs by yourselves" Charles takes a hold of my hand and helps me down the stairs. "I'm fine, don't worry I got it" I say to him, "I know love but- I know, I know doctors orders no walking up or down the stairs by myself and get lots of rest." I cut him off. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and walks me over the the sofa in the living room and I sit down. Enzo comes up to me and lays his head down on my thigh and whimpers like he knows I'm hurt. "Looks like he knows you hurt y/n" Esme says as she sits down next to me and Enzo and pets his back in reassurance. "He probably dose it's how he always acts when I'm ether sick or hurt" I smile and pet the top of his head gently telling him I'm gonna be okay. Athena on the other hand is sitting next to Charles on the sofa across from me. I think she really likes Charles. "How you feeling y/n" Esme asks me, "I'm alright everything still hurts but mostly the side where I have a broken rib hurts most" "well I'm glad you are alive that crash was really bad, you could have been in worse shape then you are right now" Esme says it a sad tone in her voice. "Hey look I'm okay, I'm alive and well" I say to try and reassure her that I'm fine. Esme is like a sister to me and i know how she can be when i get hurt. "Your right, your here alive and well. That's all that matters" she says with a small smile.

*TIME SKIP*

It's been a few days since i got home, and it's nice having Charles here to help me around the house and ever since the accident I've been having these dreams of me getting into the crash but this time not being able to wake up and m stuck in this dark place and I'm just standing there and i can see myself in the hospital and right next to me is Charles and he's crying saying 'come back to me, it too soon for you to go' and then i look back at myself and see that I'm pail and drained of all life, like I'm dead. But then i wake up and then i cant fall back asleep so I end up on the sofa in my room ether checking email or watching YouTube making sure not to wake up Charles.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when i here Charles,"Hey love do you want something to eat" "yeah sure" I replied to him. "So what are you feeling on eating" he asks me as he sits next to me putting his arm around me. "How about some Chinese takeout" "okay I'm done for that, do you want me to call it in" "sure" he gets up from his spot "okay ill be right back" he leans down to me an kisses me ever so sweetly "god i love you" "i love you too" i say to him. Charlie heads out of my room and downstairs to make the call.

After the food arrived I came downstairs and me and Charles ate our food and we talked for a while till I got a call from my doctor.

"Hey Y/n this is Dr.(what ever name you want) I'm calling to see if you come in later today to check up on your injuries if that's okay with you" "yes that totally fine what time would you like for me to head over" I ask my doctor.
"When ever is suitable for you" he replies, "okay I'll head over in a bit" "okay, just let the front desk know when you get here"
"Okay thank you, bye"

I hang up the phone, "who was that love" I hear Charles drone behind me. " oh it's just my doctor he wants me to come in the the doctors office to check up on my injuries today" "oh what time are you gonna go there? I'll go with you if you want." "I'll be heading there soon, and yes I would love for you to come with me"

Charles opens the door to the car and i sit down, he closes the door and gets in and drives me to my doctors office. Once we get there we walk in and i informed the front desk that I'm here. And she tells us to sit down and wait to we are called in.

After a few minutes Dr.(what ever name you picked) calls us in. "Well y/n you look a lot better from the photos that the doctors in Portugal sent me and the x-rays of your broken rib that they sent me looked Farley bad, and i wanted to take a look at the rib today to see how it's heeling. Is that alright with you" "yes that's perfectly fine" "okay lets head down to the x-ray room and get a look". We head out of the room that we where in and down the hale to the x-ray room. "Okay y/n go put on the gown and we'll set you on the table." He gives me a gown and i head to a little room and lock the door behind me. I try to take off my shirt but cant so i unlock the door and go to look for Charles and he's outside the X-ray room waiting. "Charles can you help me for a second" I ask him with a lit blush on my face thinking about him helping me with my shirt. "Yeah sure thing, what is it you need help with" i feel myself blush more and i lean up to his ear and whisper"i need help taking off my shirt" i pull away from him and i she his face Instantly blush."yeah i can help you" we walk into the room and i face him and he come closer to me so he can help me. We blush at each other "is it okay if i help you now" he asks me. " y-yeah" i answer him. I lifted my arms up and he lifts my shirt up and over my head. I immediately cover my chest and look away from him, i feel his hand touch my cheek and turn my face so I'm lookin at him. "You don't have to hide or be ashamed of yourself in front of me, even thought this isn't how i thought I would see you without a shirt for the first time but still don't be ashamed of yourself in front of me because no matter how you look I will always love you y/n" he pulls me in and kisses me with a Passionate kiss. We pull away from each other "I should go wait out side unless you need help taking off your- okay you can go now" i blush more as i push him out of the room and lose the door behind him. 'Omg was he going to say what i think he was going to say' i thought to myself.

I finish doing my x-rays and now I'm in the room with Charles waiting for my doctor to come back with the x-rays. And then the door opened "so y/n the heeling i looking good it looks like it would be a week or two before it's fully healed and you will be able to Tran and race when it dose, but I would like to do a check up in two weeks when or if your free to do so" the doctor says to me, "that's amazing news doctors thank you and yes i will plan a day to come to the check up" "good,good and the pain meds will be at the front desk for you and you are now free to go, have a nave day y/n and Charles" the doctor leaves the room and me and Charles leaves right after, I grab my medicine and me and Charles heads home.

*TIME SKIP*

It's been two weeks since I visited the doctors, and early this morning I went to the doctors again and Dr.(what ever name you picked) said I've heeled up and I am able to train and race tomorrow. And Charles he goes back to Monaco tomorrow as well witch I'm bummed about but he has to go back to training too, he's been helping me around the house and take care of me as well through my heeling process and I'm more then thankful for his help. And I'm gonna miss him being in the house with him but I guess Life has to go back to normal sooner or later. Now it's time to get back to work.
.

.

.

.
Hey guys thank you so so so much for over 200 views on my book, I am so thankful for you guys you have no idea 🥲. Thank you guys the next chapter will be out as soon as possible. I love you guys, and I hope your having a good summer break🤍.