eighteen

louist91: hey

harrystyles: Hi, this is Harry's sister, Gemma. He fell asleep on the couch. Is there a message I can give him?

louist91: oh, uh not really. I just wanted to ask him a question, but I'll ask when he wakes up.

harrystyles: Okay. And wait, you're Louis, right?

louist91: yeah, why ?

harrystyles: Harry talks nonstop about you, and I want to get to know the guy my brother is constantly mentioning

louist91: aw, does he really ?

harrystyles: Yeah, he seems really excited to have a new friend
harrystyles: I've got a lot of questions, but I'm not great with typing, can I call you so we can talk?

louist91: uh yeah I guess

harrystyles: Okay give me a second

Louis looked at his screen in confusion. What was happening? He had a feeling that he was going to get grilled by a very protective sister in a moment, so Louis tried to prepare himself. His phone rang with an incoming call from Harry's phone, and Louis answered it, hoping he wouldn't get verbally abused by a protective sibling, something he'd had done many times before, though it's much scarier on the receiving end.

"Hello?" A loud female voice blared through the speaker. Louis jumped and adjusted his volume to the proper level before responding.

"Hi. This is Louis."

"I'm Gemma, in case you couldn't tell. And I'd just like to start off with the threat that if you ever hurt Harry I will find your house and personally come beat your ass." Well. This was going to be fun.

After nearly 15 minutes of relentless questioning and about 20 promises that Louis would never do anything to hurt or upset Harry later, Gemma was finally done interviewing him.

"Okay, now that we're done with the less fun part, I want to get to know you Louis. You seem like a really good person."

Gemma and Louis talked over the phone for a bit, when suddenly she said "Uh oh. Harry's waking up. I gotta go put his phone down and make it look like I never touched it or he'll kill me." Louis laughed.

"Alright then, I'll talk to you later." She hung up the phone and Louis collapsed onto his bed, staring up at the ceiling. It had certainly been an interesting night.

Louis' phone dinged and he reached over to grab his phone from the bed table, opening it to see a new message from Harry.

harrystyles: Oh my god I'm so sorry about Gemma

louist91: it's okay !

harrystyles: I hope she didn't scare you too bad or say anything embarrassing

louist91: don't worry, she didn't. it's nothing I haven't told my sisters' friends before, I'm used to it

harrystyles: Okay that's good :) you mentioned you had a question earlier, did you still want to ask me?

louist91: oh I forgot

harrystyles: Sorry if Gemma made you forget

louist91: it's fine
louist91: I don't think it was very important anyway

harrystyles: Haha okay
harrystyles: Oh wow it's late

louist91: yeah, I should let you go back to sleep. Gemma said that you were tired today.

harrystyles: Yeah, I couldn't sleep much last night, I didn't get much besides what I got when I took a nap earlier

louist91: I hope you can get some more sleep tonight :)

harrystyles: I hope so too
harrystyles: Goodnight lou <3

louist91: goodnight curly :)