Secrets {1}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"I'm one hundred percent not going to do that." You laugh, pulling your vision away from the karaoke building and looking back to your phone instead.

Kuroo snatches your phone and throws it in his bag. "C'mon, focus on the scenery. The weather is nice for once." The male examines the slightly clouded sky, darting his eyes from cloud to cloud.

"Just because it's sunny, doesn't make it nice. It's three hundred degrees out here." Kenma groans, fanning himself with the hoodie he has over his body.

You nod in agreement and mimic what he's doing, repeatedly flapping the collar of your shirt in and out.

Today is especially hot, considering it's mid-august. A.k.a; the hottest month in Japan, especially Tokyo. Why Kuroo decided today would be a good day to walk throughout the city— who knows.

"You both spend too much time inside. That's why we're out today. Besides, vitamin D is good for you. If you have vitamin D deficiency, it can lead to loss of bone density, which can give you osteoporosis." Kuroo aquires, lifting one finger in the air with a smirk.

An annoyed glance is shared between you and Kenma as Kuroo starts rambling on about osteoporosis and how bad it is. So, you go along with the silent plan that Kenma has come up with.

The taller male continues to speak and speak, not stopping even as you walk up the stairs of the train station. He doesn't even seem to notice.

The three of you walk along the side of the track, very slowly approaching an open car door. Just as you pass, you shoot your hand to the opposite side and gasp. "Is that an eagle?!"

Kuroo shoots his head over immediately and squints his eyes. "An eagle in Japan?! Where?!" He exclaims, looking everywhere he can.

What he doesn't notice is you and Kenma slipping into the doors of the subway, staring directly at the male as the doors close.

As soon as Kuroo hears the gushing sound of the air, he snaps his head back around and looks at you and Kenma, both of you giving him a passive smile.