Christopher and Roselina

Starting: (Christopher)

Chapter 1: My New Life

If you love someone, how far would you go for them? Would you go against your own organization just to make sure they're out of harm's way? Fight impossible odds, betray your leader, be stripped of everything you own only to get the chance to see them again? If so, then you're exactly like me then.

What my cousin, Roselina, sister, Aero and I, went through in order to be together without impending danger looming down on us... It was horrible.

How we survived it all, the answer eludes me...But somehow, we all made it out in one piece.

This...this is the story of our love.

(Main Story)

It's been one thousand years since my sister, cousin and I were struck down in the massacre called the 'Keyblade War' back at the vast expanse of mountainous desert at a world my master, the Keyblade master, Invi, called 'The Keyblade Graveyard'. Before it started, many of my fellow comrades questioned her on why it was given that peculiar name, though not once was the secret ever revealed to us. However, now that the war is over...and all of us have moved onto the 'supposed' paradise called the 'Afterlife', we know full well...

Many said every time someone was struck down, their hearts are reformed in the 'Heavens' and they come down to watch over us. Though, the 'Heavens' I went to, along with everyone else, was basically torture. The scenery fit the name perfectly, a beautiful ocean beneath us, clear skies as far as the eye can see, a blinding, sunny orb illuminating the waves I somehow walked on, but...to all of us, it meant nothing.

My female cousin, the only person in the world I've ever loved and cared for, she killed herself after Master Aced, one of the strongest Keyblade wielders out there, and the leader of an opposing union to mine, plunged his broad iron sword right through my chest, and pierced my heart, directly in front of her. I hoped with all my might that I'd get to see them again once I died, yet when I got there, the only thing in my sight was...absolutely nothing. I wasn't even given the chance to visit my home kingdom. Was that all there was to the 'Afterlife' everyone talked about?

Not even once did I see my family again over the thousand years I mindlessly wandered the hell we were sent to...did I even deserve this? My memories, everything we did together, it was for the sake of our Kingdom, 'Scala Ad Caelum' . The monsters we fought, people we were forced to destroy, it was all to protect the innocent civilians of our home. Did we do something wrong? Why can't we see each other? And could someone tell me why upon arrival, I lost my power to summon the weapon Roselina gave me for my fourteenth birthday?

...Why do I even bother...

I'm aware that none of these questions I have would ever be answered, cause everyone I saw were just as baffled as I was.

Is this what I'd be forced to put up with for the rest of eternity..?

...

...

Out of the blue, as I aimlessly strutted around the 'Heaven' I made it to, I was suddenly engulfed in this...light, and somehow, I found myself outside of what seemed to be a large, red mansion, which possessed a stunning, outdoor garden, complete with a small, stone fountain in the middle.

The clothes I wore were much different from the ones I had on before I died. Instead of my typical adventurer's clothing, my muscular, slim body abraded a up-to-my-feet long, plain black, hooded coat, with an 'X' shape in the middle.

While I viewed my surroundings, I found my kid, medium pitched voice uttering out, "What...why am I...here..?"

On cue, another voice sounded from behind me, "So you're finally here."