The one where Amaria and Zuko cuddle

(Zuko's POV)
I was laying on the couch, wishing I had something to do. Amaria was on the garden, watching and feeding the turtle ducks so I didn't want to disturb her. But I have nothing to do. That's when Amaria bursted into the door.

"Right on time" I thought. She immediately lays down beside me and cuddled into my side. I was shocked at first but event cuddles with her too.

"What happened?" I finally asked, after a comfortable silence that fell onto us.

"Zuko did you not see the snow outside?" She asked. I've been laying on the couch, for what felt like days, and not one time did I move any part of my body.

"Nope. Haven't moved at all" I said, nonchalantly. She looked at me, wide eyed. I nodded.

"Zuko, if you would've told me you had nothing to do we could've cuddled all day" she said, snuggling closer into my side.

I chuckled softly. She was right. A little while after that I felt myself doze off.

(Amaria's POV)
I admired Zuko in every way. His determination, his kindness, his loyalty and most importantly his soft side.
He was everything I could ask for and more. He always says his scar marks him, I just say his scar makes him hot.
Zuko has insecurities but I always try my best to cope him with them.
I felt my slef doze off, but I heard Zuko say.

"I love you with all my heart I promise I'll keep you safe"