Chapter 13

Y/n's pov

I saw the other pillars running not far from us, "OYAKATA SAMA!" Mitsuri screamed as she took out her sword.

"IT'S MUZAN! KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!! THIS GUY WON'T DIE EVEN IF YOU CUT OFF HIS HEAD!!"

"Muzan? The Muzan?" I muttered, my knuckles started turning white from gripping the handle of my sword so tightly.

All of the pillars started running towards the demon and using their breaths. "Breath of love, fifth form" I muttered as I ran towards Muzan as well.

Just as all of us were about to hit him, the ground turned into multiple doors. "Y/n!" I whipped my head around to see Genya fall into the door right next to the one I was falling in.

While falling I saw multiple doors and houses, each in different style or colors. I took my sword and stabbed it into the wall, I bounced a few times before climbing up to the door I was near.

I looked around, "it looks like I'm alone... I should probably find someone soon" I mumbled as I opened one of the doors. Multiple demons started running towards me, "Second form: Love pangs". I watched as all the demons started to fade as I walked towards another door. It's best to save my energy in case there's an emergency.

I walked through the halls to find someone, anyone would be nice to find at this point. As I turned a corner I bumped into someone, "Zenitsu?" I muttered, "Y/n! I'm so glad you're here! I thought I was alone" Zenitsu muttered. I nodded and grabbed his wrist, "let's go find the others".

Both me and Zenitsu started speed walking through the halls of this 'building' slaying any demon we make contact with.

Zenitsu suddenly stopped and faced one of the doors, "You're there right? Come on out" Zenitsu muttered, "I know you're there" I shivered when I got a glance at his face, he looked mad.

"This is no way... to talk to your senior" I turned my head to see a demon slowly slide open one of the doors, "you look a little better than when I last saw you... but you're still shabby, It's been a while Zenitsu" the demon muttered.

"Kaigaku, now that you're a demon I no longer think of you as my senior," Zenitus muttered. I tried to tug at Zenitsu's arm but he wouldn't budge. "Y/n go find the others" was all Zenitsu said as he glared at the demon in front of us.

I looked between him and the demon before nodding and running down the hall.

I slid open one of the doors to see a lady wearing an old haori, she had h/c hair that was tied into a tight bun. Her haori looked old and ripped with some flowers on the bottom.

The lady looked very familiar...

8 years before

I watched as my mother sat happily at the table surrounded by gifts and sweets. My mom always loved being spoiled with love, she would tell me all the time how it would make her feel special.

She unwrapped another gift that contained jewelry and another that contained carved figures of flowers and such.

My dad walked in with a large gift in his hand, he sat down beside me and handed it to my mother. I leaned my head on my hand excited to see what he was giving her.

Father never gives gifts, My mother shook in excitement as this was the first gift she ever received from her husband. She took out a white haori which had a flower pattern, "oh it's beautiful! I'll cherish it and wear it forever!" and she wasn't lying when she said that. From that day forward she wore it everyday and only took it off if it needed to be washed.