Chapter Twenty -Two

Third Person POV

"Steady, Steady man." Heath said, helping his friend to his house. Pharrell was too drunk to drive himself home, so he drove him though he was angry with him. He walked him up to his front door and gently opened the door, grateful that Carmine hasn't locked it up considering the late hour of the night.

Carmine was sitting down on the floor right in front of a couch. It seemed like she glided down that couch.

She was not making any move to help Heath carry her husband and Heath didn't pay much attention to her. He just managed to take Pharrell to a longer couch and laid him on it. Pharrell was still blubbering nonsense and hasn't noticed his wife. Without a word, Heath left in a hurry to catch some sleep.

"Water, I need water." Pharrell called out. Only then did he realize his wife was sitting next to him. He wasn't drunk enough not to notice the tears that were flowing down her cheeks.

"Heeyyyyyyy wh-whhhhhaaaattssss wrong? Whyyyy arrre you crying?

If looks could kill, he would have been dead that moment. She was furious and needed someone to direct that anger towards.

"Commmmmeeee on babbbbbyyyy. Don'ttttt cryyyyyy daddddddyyyy is herrrre. Nowwww whattt is ittttt?". He tried sitting up but he fell right back.

"I don't want to hear any word from you drunkard. It is all your fault. You caused it. If you had kept your zip up and closed no bitch will disrespect me by slapping me!"

Her outburst was all he needed to sit up.

"Whaaatttt, whoooo slapppped you. Telll me who did that. Iiiiii won't spare that perrrrson."

"Don't pretend like you dont know who I am talking about. Your mistress, she thinks she is the boss of this house!"

"Ahhhhh I won't spare that brat. She dares raise her hand on you? I will kill her." He was suddenly sober. The mention of Lia angered him. He stood up and strode to her room, stumbling a few times

"She isn't here. She is in the guest room upstairs the one right opposite our bedroom."

"What! Why is she there? What is she doing there?"

His face was red with anger. His body was hot and that heat coming from his body could be used to fry an egg.

"I don't know. She said that's her room now."

"Liana! Liana! Bitch where are you?" He bellowed, shouting with a deep loud voice that echoed in his house.

The door of the room Lia was sleeping in went ajar. She was fast asleep having no care in the world. She had no idea what was happening. This ideally was her first good rest since she moved in with the couple.

"Bitch stand up, wake up! wake up!"

He walked to her, taking the duvet off of her. He held her neck strangling her. Her eyes went open and fear immediately engulfed her. She didn't understand what was happening. All she knew was she needed air or she will die.

"Yo-yo- you are c-ch-choking me." She voiced out in a helpless tone.
His wife was standing by the door, enjoying the view. He should have killed her a long time ago. She thought to herself. She knew he was heavily drunk yet she made no move to stop him. In a matter of minutes, he will kill his mistress and to her, that was a great delight.

"Bitch you raised your hand on my wife? My Carmine? Do you know how valuable she is? Do you know how much her face costs?"

With his left hand on her neck, he punched her with the other. He punched her not once, not twice, but countlessly.

With each blow, she winced in pain. It didn't take long for his hands to be coated with her blood. She cried out, for she could feel the pain in her soul. With all her strength, she pushed him off her and made a run for the door. Unfortunately for her, his wife blocked the way. Pharrell regained balance and came at her again, making sure he sends a few punches to her belly.

She winced, crying out loudly. Her body hurts. A few bumps and blood were on her face. Blood was flowing from the corner of her lips. She succumbed to the floor, hugging herself to protect her baby.

"Get up, you wanted to fight back right? Where is that strong lady from earlier today?"
Carmine mocked. Pharrell's anger level was unimaginable.

"Help me. Please help meee. My baby, my tummy hurts." She reached out to Carmine, who moved further away from her. Her voice faded as she talked.

"Please help me. I am dying. I..... am dy"

She tilted her head to the left and became unresponsive. Pharrell held a little table he was about to hit her with, but his wife's outcry stopped him.

"S-she is not moving. What have you done? You have killed her!"

It was only then that he realized that indeed the girl was not moving. He used his leg to see whether what he is seeing is true. His wife placed her hand beneath her nose to know whether she is breathing. But she had stopped breathing.

"You have killed her. Pharrell what is wrong with you? You have killed the poor girl"

He had always said he wants to kill this girl but he really didn't think into it. Even if he truly wanted her dead, he wouldn't soil his hands with blood. Now that he had killed her, reality drew on him. Will he be going to jail?

"I didn't mean to. It's already done. Help me get rid of her body." He held no remorse.

"No! You killed her. You killed her!"

"Shut up bitch and help me. Remember I did this for you. It's even a good thing that she is dead. She wouldn't be able to bother us again. Now help me. Get the keys. I will get the body to the garage, meet me there. And remember don't call anyone. If I am arrested, you will be too. Do as I say and get the keys."

She ran to their room for the keys and met her husband in the garage where he had secured Lia's body at the booth of their car.
He took the keys from her and sped off with her sitting at the passenger seat.

They drove for thirty minutes to a secluded area that was far from town. They then brought out the body and dumped it in the bush. They sighed heavily, each of them panting. They were glad that they have pulled this off successfully. By the time the body will be discovered, it would have decomposed. Since she is not a US citizen no one will be asking questions about her. What they didn't know was that someone has seen them.