Bad Manners.

-Maeve Callista Stewart-

I am gonna have to play a very big game. And a dangerous one, but do I have a choice?

I hear his mother gasp loudly as she looks at me kissing his son in his office.

I back away a few seconds later and stare into his captivating green eyes and he stares back with a strange look on his face. He removes his gaze from mine and slightly licks his lips.

"Sorry, Hi, I am Maeve Callista," I greet his mother smiling widely.

"Oh, you're Levi's girlfriend, right?" She greets back and looks between me and him.

I nod and he looks at his mom, the corner of his mouth twitched a bit.

"OKAY, OKAY! I will not bother you guys, I am gonna leave but remember I want you to fully introduce me to your girlfriend tomorrow, Levi. Bring her to lunch" his mother gives him a light slap on his arm and with a happy grin on her face she waves at us as she leaves.

Did she just invite me to her house?

"What was that?" His narrowed with a small smile on his face.

He should smile more often, he is gorgeous.

"I accept your offer.." I speak hesitantly.

"Well, that was easy-"

"But I want something in return,"

"What is it?"

"I need.. money. Like an advance payment," well, it feels weird saying it.

"How much?"

"20,000$. Two months advance salary, probably."

"Okay, I will give you a cheque but you must prove yourself to be good enough for this job as well," he says as he leans back on his table.

"I promise, I will never disappoint," I assure him. "And what exactly do I have to do for you?"

"You have to act as a girlfriend to me in front of my mom and well, in front of everyone else for a month. She will fly back to Canada to Dad after a month then, it'll all be over," he explains to me.

"Okay.. but, I just don't get it why?"

"Well, I'm sick of these dates that my mom sets me up in. When she thinks that I already have a girlfriend, she will stop doing that. According to mom, I need someone by my side who will help and support me and blah blah.."

"Then why don't you actually get a girlfriend?"

"Are you stupid? Of course, because I don't want any distractions or disturbance in my work," he goes back to sit on his chair.

"Hey!" I immediately go to sit on one of the chairs in front as he looks at me, probably thinking who gives me permission to sit.

"What?" He sounds irritated again.

"We have to set some rules for this," I explain to him and he scoffs.