Chapter 45

Ahhhhh number 3 in Spiritual MashaAllah!!!!!!!! Make Du'aa it gets to number 1 InshaAllah! Barak Allahu Feekum for all of your continued support, and I hope you enjoy the chapter! Stay awesome! :)

Houssam dashed into the hospital, his heart pounding in his body, and his heart in utter turmoil.

"Hi, I'm looking for Hana Ismail's room." He exclaimed as he rushed towards the nurse's desk, and she eyed him wearily.

"Miss Ismail is getting an MRI scan right now, but she is in room five sixty three." The words barely left her mouth before Houssam started running down the hallway, and a few seconds later he appeared in the room, Hisham and Ilham standing up upon his arrival..

"Oh Houssam!" Ilham exclaimed, her eyes tearing up, and he stepped into the room, putting a hand on Hisham's arm.

"What happened? Is she okay?" he asked breathlessly, and Hisham sighed.

"She will live. She has three broken ribs, a broken leg, and they think she has a concussion. They are doing the MRI now."

"Ya Allah." Houssam exclaimed before sitting down in one of the chairs. "How was she? Was she alert?"

"She wasn't awake when we got here, but they said they expected her to wake up before she gets back."

"How did this happen?" Houssam exclaimed.

The glance that Ilham and Hisham shared didn't escape Houssam's notice, and he felt his stomach sink.

"What is it? What?"

Hisham cleared his throat nervously.

"Don't freak out Houssam. It's not your fault okay?"

"Oh my God. The paparazzi were after her weren't they?" he asked, and when the two of them remained silent, he stood up angrily from his chair. "I can't believe this! This is just...oh my god. That's it I have to leave. I cause harm to everyone I care about!"

Hisham stepped forward until he was practically nose to nose with Houssam.

"You are not going to run out on my sister."

"Hisham," Ilham said quietly, and Hisham shook his head.

"No Ilham. He has to hear this." He turned back towards Houssam. "I have watched her in agony over you for a very long time, and it breaks my heart. She is my sister, and I don't want her to hurt anymore. Finally everybody's feelings come out in the open, and you are going to leave her?! No way. Over my dead body." He finished, and Ilham put a hand on his shoulder.

"Habibi calm down." She whispered, and he turned around to put an arm around her.

Houssam sighed, and ran a hand through his hair.

"I won't leave her Hisham. I care too much about her."

Hisham eyed him wearily.

"You do?"

Houssam nodded.

"I do. A lot. And if she allows me to, I will spend forever trying to prove it to her."

"Aw," Ilham exclaimed, waving her hands in front of her face, "that is so sweet!"

Hisham rolled his eyes but smiled at Houssam.

"Pick up the pace then will you? I can't stand this will they or won't they game anymore!"

Houssam laughed and perched on the edge of his seat.

"Is it okay if I see her? You know if she wants me to?"

Hisham regarded him for a few seconds before nodding.