greetings, loved ones

if you haven't read Mailboy, the story might be a bit confusing. but if you want to, you can only read this story. 

to the mailboy readers: i missed you loves. 

-

❝You broke my heart once, Forrest. I'm not letting that happen again. ❞

❝But you stole my heart once too. The only thing is—you still have it and I want it back.❞

Once upon a time, Zoey Hunter got her heart broken by a boy. She had the time, over the course of four years, to pick up the pieces. Her heart held together with strong glue; it refused to be touched. The memory of that boy had faded into a black canvas. She now owns an antique and art store in central London, with the name of Elisa. Her art was the kindest thing in the world to her.

Once upon a time, Nico Forrest let go of the girl he loved. He lived in London; going to university and living a life that was more than adequate for a 22 year old. He slipped away from his teen self and left all the baggage that came along with it in a box. And yet, a void where she once resided could never be filled.

Once upon a time, they met again.

-

This story Artgirl, including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, prequels, and sequels, and all associated content is copyrighted under the copyright design and patents act of 1988. All rights are reserved by the creator and owner of these works, and no part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by by any means, electronic or mechanical, without the prior written permission of the author.

Any unothorized copying, manipulating, distrubution, broadcasting, or selling of this work constitutes an infragment of the copyright. Any and all copyright infragment is punishable by law. Names, places, events and characters are completely fictional and are all a product of the author's umagination. Any resembalance or similarity to actual people, living or dead, places or actual events is purely coincidental and unintentional.