Pregnant

Danielle's POV

After Eleanor and Perrie left last night, I got in my onesies Liam gave me for my birthday,brushed my teeth and went straight to sleep. When I woke up, I started vomiting and then I noticed that I missed my period by two weeks. I went to Walmart and bought a pregnancy test to see if I was pregnant. After I left Walmart, I went to McDonald's and bought a frappe to kill off my stress. I went home to go to sleep then I remembered that I bought a pregnancy test. I saw two bars on the piece of plastic and found out that I am pregnant. With Liam's baby boy or girl. So that means that Perrie,Eleanor , Violet, Louis ,Niall ,Harry ,and Zayn are going to be aunties and uncles . And Liam and I are going to be parents. Then, after I found out that I was pregnant I called Eleanor , Perrie ,and Violet to tell them the exciting news . Eleanor said "Yay, your going to be a mum and I am going to an auntie!". Perrie and Violet reacted the same way as Eleanor. Next I had to tell Niall ,Louis ,Harry ,and Zayn that they were going to be uncles. They reacted like the girls. Not but not least, I have to go and tell Liam . Liam just freaked out and hung up on me. What a jerk!

Liam's POV

I was in shock when Danielle told me she was pregnant. I just hung up on her to process the news that I was going to be a daddy. I called one of my best friends Sophia Smith to tell her. She was happy for me, but then I told her that Danielle and I broke up yesterday. I just am confused and have mixed emotions.

Sophia's POV
I was really happy for Liam when he said that Dani was pregnant. Then he told me that they broke up so I had mixed emotions on that one 'cause I am kind of glad that liam is single because I have a crush on him. He is so sincere to me and so sophisticated and handsome too. I don't know what to tell him .

Jade's POV

I was so excited that Dani is having a baby. I also going to be the auntie since D told me that I was going to be an auntie. I remember when Danielle and I used to pretend we were aunties when we played with baby dolls. * FLASHBACK * " Dani, Merida is your niece!" 7 year old Jade said. "Jadie, you are Sabrina's auntie too! 8 year old Danielle said.*FLASHBACK ENDS *. Good times,good times.