Thirteen~

The Twins and More

The Twins and More.

Chapter 13

Every morning is the same as all others, sadly, that's not how I expected my summer to be. But what more can I do about it, I can't go anywhere without thinking of the charity house but more of Ishaan who comes home only twice a year. I want to spend more time with him but I don't know why he does not want to get out of Canada. Whenever I bring up the topic of going on a small week trip, just the two of us knowing this is how we have always been since the past, he quickly brushes off the topic by saying that 'there is something here that won't be anywhere else. But I don't think it's something but

A certain Someone.

Ivy won't be back until the next two days and till then I will be a lazy bum who will be spending all her time eating tubs of ice cream and checking out Chuck Bass and Nate Archbold in The Gossip Girl and drool over them while realizing that I can never have a person in my life who is THAT hot.

After spending a little more time thinking of the inevitable situations and imagination, I rise my lazy bum up and make my way to my car and hop on the driver's seat. Feeling a little headache making its way, I turn my car and go straight to one of the coffee shops which is on the way to The Charity house, and look at the wooden exterior for once over. Getting out of my car I quickly go into the cafe and am instantly hit with the fragrance of freshly brewed coffee and the mixed smell of different food. Half of my headache was resolve as it is but for the rest, I quickly order my coffee with three spoons of sugar and a piece of red velvet cake. I sit on one of the tables waiting for my order and reading my novel Going Home. I am a total rom-com person and I have no shame in saying that seeing how people start to judge you to be a Barbie girl and your choices once they get to know that.

After finishing everything, I am extra happy with my headache gone and tummy full. There is no doubt that food is the way to a girl's heart and hell I accept that! Checking the time, I quickly drive back to the charity house, so eagerly waiting to kick Jai's ass off. Nothing would have happened if Jai didn't beg me to dance with him if I didn't readily give in, he going home because of his not so aching stomach problem and most importantly my encounter with Jade.

There is no doubt, he, for the first time was seeing me with a different yet acceptable emotion, which makes me go weak on my knees just by a single look, but I still am not ready to face him with all the curiosity which has been dying to come out and wanting to pour itself on him.

Anyways keeping all the questions with me (for now), I reached my destination in one piece. I grab my bag from the backseat and my extra coffee which I thought would be helpful if my headache comes back again. Bingo! And hey I thought it absolutely right and the next thing I hear while getting out of my car is the sound of a child crying as loudly as evilly screechy possible.