chapter.2

~A'niyah Malaysia Wright~

"And why gotta meet yo boyfriend " I ask talking to nique

"Because siah and many already met them plus you need to get out the house " she say looking at me then the road

"Ok whatever but if it's hella people in there I'm a stay In the car" I say looking out the window

"Girl you not gonna stay in this dam car you getting to lil ass out no if and buts about it " siah say .She swear she somebody momma ugly ass.

"Mhmh bet" I say nodding my head getting on my phone.

>>

"Oh no ma'am it's too many people im sorry not going " I say looking at all the cars in the drive way.

"Girl 6 cars getcho ass out the dam car for I beat you with this shoe" ain't say taking off her sandal

"Oh when you got like dat " I say getting out the car looking at her up and down scrunching up my face

"Been like dat yall hoes my kids " she say smiling

"Well ma I need fifty dollar for some food " mani say holding out her hand as siah smack her hand .

"Wassup " a boy say as we walk up to the porch. Making mani smile at him , chile.

"Hey ty" they say walking in the house these how's didn't even introduce me bull shit right der.

"

" who tf this bitch is?" A light-skin boy say mugging me. He was cute specially with the lil tattoos he had but the bitch word got to get out his vocabulary.

"First off my name is not bitch it's niyah get it correct next time" I say rolling my eyes at him

"First off bitch shut up I didn't ask you for your name I gave you the name bitch" he say standing up backing me into the wall. Ok now this why I didn't get out he house cause how everybody be acting.

"Draco get out her face and dont Call her no bitch cause she definitely not one tf " Nique say grabbing my arm and sitting down.

"Niy forget his rude ass but anyway this is Sev, Ace , Quan and Ty " She say introducing me.

I waved and got on my phone I can't believe I got called a bitch like it really surprised me no cap. He lucky I know he carry guns cause I would slapped that ink off his light bright ass.

" Aye yo how long knew her "ace say nodding towards me. I told these niggas my mane like 80 time 's dang do they dementia or sum lord.

" She my cousin she just dont like coming nowhere so don't think she on that opp shit" Siah say with a lil attitude

"Aye I got a serious ass question for yall " Ty say laughing. You can tell he was high he could barely keep his eyes open I bet this all they do sit on they stank asses.

"What is it" quan ask looking at him.

"Alright would yall let yall mama die or suck dick which one?"

"Letting my mama die she'll be up there with her grandkids and rest her family tf" Mani make us laugh except draco all he did was mug everybody.

"What you going to do dumbass" Sev ask

"Shit I love my mama and she cook good too no cap but i might let her die" he say all seriousness.

"You got a lil sugar in yo tank dont yo as I knew it when we was in the mall you kept looking at nigga asses " quan say shaking his head rolling a blunt

"Man shutcho slow ass up nobody ain't that dumb as shit " ty say sizing him.

"Aye I'm finna slide yall all getting on my nerves" Draco say getting up giving the boys handshaking them then slamming door just no manners at all

Like&comment💗