Chapter 20

Hey!!! Sadly this is the end of this story... my next stop is Jack nanny... go read it ...

Hey I'm Jane Eve Reid ... well now I'm Jane Hotchner because I married to my husband Jack Hotchner we have two amazing and beautiful kids. Andrea and Michael.  Andrea is 5 and Michael is 3 ...
Emily and Aaron had a little girl they named her Isabela hope ... Allison is 8and live with me ... and JJ and Spencer also had a little girl they name her Rosalyn Maeve ... it's funny because they both girls birthday are on the same day they are already 2 .... Elle and Henry got married, they have a son names Bobby Jack... ooh and Penelope and Derek are married and have twins faith and grace ... and Dave is on his fifth wife... him and Erin got married... they enjoyed spoiling there grandkids ... even  though  they don't like being called grandpa and grandma so Jack Henry and I called them uncle and aunt ... as for Allison.. Andrea...Michael... Isabela... Rosalyn... Bobby ... faith and grace they get to call Dave and Erin grandma and grandpa ..
Jack and I got a dog we name him "Hotch" because he's always growing at us because someone is doing something there not supposed to be doing ... so he tells on other... Jack and I been married for 4 years now ...

As much I love this chapter I wish I could continue but I don't know what else to write so go check out Jack nanny and stay toon for a new story Calle
" the forbidden pleasures of love".....
Sorry no spoilers!!!! Unless your from Snapchat and we talked about the story...  you know wats going down