Chapter 47: I'm Always Sorry

Delilah's pov: I woke up the next morning on the sound of Blaise knocking on the door, calling Tracey's name. Auntie Charlotte was at work, so it was just me and Tracey. I picked myself up from under the covers and pillows....and Tracey's arms. "Hey Tracey, baby daddy is here" I said as I woke her up. "He's here already? But....its seven in the morning!" She groaned. "Oh shit....." I exclaimed. "What....what's wrong? DID I WAVE MY WAND IN MY SLEEP?" She panicked. "WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT HOGWARTS!!" I screamed as I reached over to my wheelchair and packed my stuff quickly and recklessly throwing my clothes from the closet to my bag. "OH IM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!" Tracey screamed. "Why not?" I asked as I got closer to her with my open bag in my hand. "I'm pregnant, remember? I can't show up to school and have a morning sickness the next day!" Tracey cried. "Oh....that's what this is all about?" I asked once more. She nodded and hugged her tummy tight. "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!" Blaise screamed from downstairs. "COMING!" I screamed as I flew my wheelchair downstairs with my robe flying behind me. "What's wrong?" Blaise panted as he rushed upstairs to Tracey, who was burried in her bed covers, all cold and embarrassed. "Tra-....Tracey baby, what's going on? We're gonna be late for school!" Blaise said with a soft voice as he kneeled to Tracey's level. "Blaise, how is everyone gonna react when they find out that I'm-"
"Gonna be the most amazing mom in the entire world? Yeah, they're gonna be pretty excited." Blaise interrupted. "How can u be so sure?" Tracey asked as she sat up, fixing her hair. "Well....I know for one thing that Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest will be anything but judgemental. Tracey, baby," He comforted as he held her shivering hands. "I will never ever let anyone get near you or our child. And if that bitch Pansy says anything, leave her to me." Blaise reassured as he kissed her forehead. "Yeah, like she is ever gonna leave me alone..." She sighed. "Well Pansy doesn't know what's awaiting her. She will be sorry to ever mess with our slytherin preggo." Blaise smiled as Tracey laughed. "......Okay fine. Hogwarts here we come!" Tracey said as she picked herself up. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY BRA?!" Tracey screamed. "YOU TOOK IT OFF BECAUSE IT DIDNT FIT YOU ANYMORE!" I screamed back. "Oooooohhh yeahhh, I'm having a pregnancy boob job! SCORE!" Tracey squealed. "I'm gonna borrow my mom's bra, wait for me till I get back." Tracey said as she rushed to her mom's room. "Tracey?? Delilah???" We heard a man's voice say as he knocked on the door. "I'll get it." Blaise said as he went downstairs. "Okay, so I have everything Tracey needs for pregnancy. I know she likes peaches, so I bought her some, well....along with other blankets and stress balls for cramps..." Draco said quickly and ready as he bursted through the door and rested all his stuff on the counter. "Draco, I appreciate your help, I really do, but....were will they all fit?" Blaise asked. "In Hermione's bag ofcourse! It's a whole bloody city in there!" He replied. "How are you doing, Del?" He asked me. "I'm fine...thank you." I replied. "Hey by the way, where is Tracey?" Draco asked. "Well, she might be a little late so-"
"I'm here!" Tracey said with pride from the top of the stairs, all dressed up and walking down slowly. "There you are- wait....HOW BIG ARE YOUR CANS?!" Draco exclaimed, looking at Tracey's ripe boobs. Blaise immediately put his arm infront of her chest, blocking Draco's stare. "I called dibs, Malfoy." Blaise warned as we all laughed. "Should we go?" Draco suggested. "I think we should wait for Neville. You know....because it's best if we go all together." I offered. I noticed Draco's distressed look on his face as soon as I uttered these words. But all I cared about in that moment was waiting for Neville. "Hey guys!" Neville greeted as he came bursting through the door. "Hi Neville." We all greeted back as Draco scoffed. "It took you long enough." Draco said boldly. "Morning, Draco." Neville forced a smile. "Come on! Let's get moving!" Tracey said as she picked up her bag with Blaise. "Okay...." I sighed. Tracey and Blaise got on one broom, so that left us with one other pair of people on one broom, and a single person on another. "Neville, come on.... let us go as a pair and Draco can take the other broom." I suggested. I felt a little bad as I saw Draco's face turn into a frown. "Um...you know what? I feel kinda dizzy, so its best if you didn't come with me. With your wheelchair and all, I might fall off and take you with me, so it's best if you don't come with me." Neville stuttered. Again? Why the fuck does he wanna neglect me NOW? Ugh...whatever. "I'll go with Draco. Don't want you to get all dizzy." I shrugged as Draco held me off my wheelchair and we hopped up to his broom. "Shall we?" Draco smiled. I nodded and we flew of. The three brooms where flying in the air like a leaf on a brutal autumn, swimming through the clouds like nature's cotton candy and our hair pulled back and forth. Finally, we reached the Kings Cross Station, which will take us to Hogwarts. We waited and waited for our stop, resting our backs on the station walls and our bags on our laps. And as the bell rang its loudest, we picked ourselves up and entered the train with the rest of the Hogwarts students. "Ugh, why is it so crowded in here?!?!" Tracey complained. "Come on, lets find an empty place to sit." I suggested as I pointed to the empty booth at the end of the train. "Phew...finally some peace!" Neville sighed. Not gonna lie, I was pretty nervous myself about telling everyone the news....about the cure Neville found for me. We exchanged looks, trying to make sense out of our eye language. I took a deep breath, and said, "Guys, there is....something we gotta tell you."
"What is it?" Blaise said with a mouthful of food. "Um, Delilah and I have been talking and.....we found something." Neville said nervously. "Found what?" Draco asked as he fixed his seat. "We found a cure. For my paralysis." I sighed as I let out these words. "WHAT!!!! THAT'S HUGE!!!" Tracey screamed. "Oh my- oh my god! Wha-what did you find???" Draco stuttered in disbelief. "Well actually, there is this plant.... the oriental golden gue extracted from the african malala plant. add water to the gue and that should make a tea that she can can drink for her to walk again." Neville said with pure excitement. "Thats....quite odd." Draco said. "What's so odd about that??? DELILAH CAN FINALLY WALK AGAIN!!!" Tracey cheered as she punched Draco's shoulder. "Down girl." Blaise said as he calmed down Tracey. "And where did you get that from, mister?" Draco asked Neville in suspicion. "Well there is this old book-"
"Give it to me." Draco ordered. "Is there something wro-"
"Just give it to me, damn it!" Draco ordered once more. Neville agreed and gave him the book. Draco flipped through the pages aggressively as he searched for something that....made some fucking sense. "Oh god." Draco said with wide eyes. "W-What?" Tracey asked as she grabbed the book and faced it her way. "I don't....I don't get it. What's wrong?" Tracey asked once more. "Uh, Neville? ARE YOU IN YOUR RIGHT MIND??" Draco exclaimed as he stood up, grabbing Neville from the neck and pressing him against the wall with nothing but rage in his eyes. "DRACO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed as I grabbed Draco's waist as I sat there, helpless. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG NOW?" Neville screamed in anger as he pushed Draco away, making him fall back on his seat. "Nothing to see here, people. Move along!" Blaise addressed the people that were now peeking at our booth. "Guys chill out." Tracey said as she put her hand on Neville's chest. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE MALALA PLANT COULD DO???" Draco screamed, pointing a firm finger at Neville, who was confused. "I WAS TRYING TO HELP WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT THAT?" Neville yelled. "This plant has its side effects, you know. It can cause blood clots and severe asthma! DIDN'T YOUR HERBOLOGY ASS TELL YOU THAT?" Draco yelled, slightly pushing Neville's shoulder as he talked. "And who the hell told you that?" Neville asked. "I-....my aunt Bella was sick and we read about the side effects." Draco stuttered.

Draco's pov: I lied. Obviously. I was the one using it to cure my scar. Oh come on, I had to at least TRY. But then I knew.....there was no escaping the Dark Lord. If it weren't for my uncle, who was a herbology expert in the Black family, I would've been spewing blood from my lungs.

Delilah's pov: "Guys i swear I had no idea-....Del....I'm so sorry. But...you didn't have to be so aggressive about it." Neville stuttered intensly. "Oh really? Well....it's quite funny actually...it weren't for me, you would've....how do I put this....killed her." Draco triggered Neville with these words coming out of his mouth. We paused for a moment, watching mischief fill Draco's eyes and fear fill Neville's. It was like they were having a staring contest. "Hate to ruin your face off, really I do, but we arrived." Tracey announced, waving her hand infront of their faces, breaking their stare. "Welcome to Hogwarts everybody, where every girl had sex in there at least once." Tracey said with a wide smile as we all laughed. "Students, please follow me to the great hall. I know you miss eachother but no kiss-" Mcgonnagle was interrupted by Ron and Hermione kissing infront of her. "Oh for heaven's sake" She sighed and rolled her eyes. We went on with the crowd and reached the great hall. We each sat on our tables, waiting for Dumbeldore to arrive and give his daily speech. "Hey Draco!" Pansy greeted when she skipped to Draco's side of the table and kissed him on the cheek. Then she looked back at Tracey, who was behind her and gave her a rather clearly fake smile. "Nice to see you too." Tracey nodded. "Wait, lemme get that." Tracey implied on the snack bag that was across the table, so she had to get up to fetch it. Her tummy showed. Fuck. "Oooo Tracey! I think you had enough snacks for one day, don't you think. It almost looks like.....you're pregnant!" Pansy laughed. Little did she know that the soul growing inside her was no joke. Next thing we knew, Tracey spit in Pansy's face and stormed out, and even bumped into Dumbeldore on her way out. He even made her fall! "Oh I'm sorry dear, pardon me." Dumbeldore apologised as he helped her up. But due to how tight her buttoned shirt, it popped open, revealing her pregnant tummy. To the entire hall. Fuck. "TRACEY LET ME HELP YOU." I yelled quickly and uncontrollably and helped her up. "Yo Tracey! What's with the tummy?" One of the boys in Hufflepuff yelled. "Bigger than your dick if you're asking." I replied as the table wooed.
"MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THERE IS A BABY IN MY BELLY THATS WHAT." Tracey bursted. Fuck. "Wha....." The hall exclaimed. "Oh, so I wasn't kidding?!" Pansy laughed. "AND YOU CAN LAUGH ALL YOU WANT PANSY PARKINSON BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? AT LEAST MY BOYFRIEND, WHICH IS THE FATHER OF THIS BABY, ACTUALLY LOVES ME. IM NOT LIKE YOU TRYING TO SUCK DICK THE ENTIRE YEAR!" Tracey screamed. The hall grew dead silent. "WOOOOH. That felt good." Tracey said with a grin and went up to her room. "Not surprised." Snape said with a brief laugh.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Tracey has gone wild! How will she face the public? Will she be able to live a normal life? How does Neville feel after the threatening by Draco? Find out in the next chapter......