Chapter 21

Zayn's POV

"Do I have to go? I don't know anyone but Greg and Gemma." Niall asked me as we laid in bed the night before school started for him. The last three weeks of summer went quickly for him, and now we're here. Aliyah's hay fever didn't act up at all for these past three weeks either and it seemed like Christopher didn't have it, so we only had one twin to really watch over.

Niall rolled over so he was flat on his back, giving me a lovely veiw of his bare torso and chest. I guess he has been working out of some sort because I saw some of his abs starting to form prominatly. I picked my hand up and ran it over his stomach to feel the small bumps of muscle, making me feel a but flustered.

"Y-yeah, you have to go because if not, you'll never have the experience if being teenager. You need friends your own age, you need to put your smart mind to work and mostly you need to make sure there is a future for you. School is important, you need to do this." I told him while running my fingers over his nipples. He shuddered and took a deep breath. For some reason, I was fascinated with the way his body looked and the way it reacted to my touch.

"Zayn, I'm too nervous to do that tonight..." He told me shyly, while biting his lip. I moved my hand to bring him closer to me, then kissed his lips gently.

"You'll do fine tomorrow. Just get some sleep now." I told him, hiding my disappointment in not being able to make love to Niall. I knew tomorrow was important for him and understood why he didn't want to do that though.

I felt Niall nuzzle his head into my chest and wrapped his arms around me. I kissed the top of his head, causing him to look up at me. I kissed his lips slowly and slipped my hands through his freshly cut and freshly dyed hair. He kissed me back just as slowly and gently. We kept the kiss clean and sweet, no tongue, just simple kissing but it was really good.

Our kissing was interrupted by my phone ringing on the night stand. I pecked Niall's sweet lips, then his forehead before rolling over to answer it. It was Louis, which confused me because Liam told me they were going to go out to celebrate their one month of unofficially being together. He seemed so happy to even say that about Louis that I knew Louis was doing a good job of taking care of my Li Li.

"Louis! How's it going?" I asked as I laid back in bed. Niall closed his eyes and cuddled close to me, his hand playing with the band of my boxers. If he wants to tease me by saying no sex, then I don't really like this at all. I slapped his hand away gently so instead his fingers lazily drew patterns on my stomach.

"Not good. Liam just ran out and I don't know where to find him!" Louis said frantically. I sat up and tried to think if I heard that right.

"What do you 'mean ran out'? You two were supposed to be on a date." I asked confused. Niall sat up too, but I motioned for him to lay down to go to sleep. He listened, but didn't close his eyes.

"We went out to a restaurant then he offered to go back to his place, so we did. We, um, started to snog a bit and he tied moving it up to the next level and I let him, but he stopped in the middle of it and started crying. He went completely crazy! He locked himself in his bathroom for thirty minutes, then just ran out of his house. You have to help me!" After hearing what happened I was out of bed, hung up the phone and got some sweats on and a shirt. Niall sat up and pouted at me.

"Babe, I have to go make sure Liam's alright. Something happened and Louis needs my help. I'll be back really soon, just get some sleep for tomorrow." I told him and kissed his pouted lips. He nodded and threw himself back on the bed, making me laugh at his childish antics.

I left the house and called Louis back as I drove away. He answered, but now he was full on sobbing.

"He has blood on some of his shirts, Zayn!" He cried to me. I tried thinking of what that could mean, but came up with nothing that Liam would do.