Chapter 2

Rina's Pov

it was the day of the Game with Teikoku Gakuen, To be honest i was a little scared but i knew everything would be fine- OH! sorry let me introduce myself.

I'm Rina Heartstring 14, I'm in the Horizon Jr High All girls soccer club, I'm also the captain. I know shocker or maybe not but a lot of people find it weird that I'm the captain because well I'm basically the school nerd and the only people who like me are the soccer team. I may look week cause well I am physically but when I'm out on the soccer field I'm a different person, my senses I heighten I'm quicker, stronger and I have better reflexes.

When i reach the school i see Lisa run up to me and tackle me to the ground in a hug for a girl who's only 2 feat she's strong as heck.

Lisa- RINA!  😁

Rina- Hi Lisa

Lisa- Ready for the game against Teikoku

Rina- Uhh Yeah kinda

Zenna- come on RiRi we can't have our captain uncertain about the game

Riley- *smiles* yeah your right!

Time Skip

Soon Everyone was gathered outside the school waiting for Royal to come sop the game could commence. 

Maya- I wonder what tricks they'll have up their sleeves

Maya was the Goalie so of course she would be the one more curious since she's going to have to be the one to stop them.

Ava- Oh non of us get hurt to bad

Ava is a defender on the team she's also really shy and gets really scared easily but she's the most sweetest and caring person you would ever meet which is why she always worries about everyone, everyone but herself.

Aliya- Don't worry we'll be fine and so will you okay?

Aliya's a defender on the team, she act's really cold to anyone who talks to her but her friends she's also the closest to Liza who's a Forward. TBH i think there a thing.

Ava- Okay thanks Ali

Then we hear a load rumbling we all look forward to see a black tank with the royal academy crest on the front. People start whispering and all the team just stand in awe, a red carpet get's tossed out unravelling quickly followed by 20 boys spreading out evenly on both sides of the carpet in a line, standing with foot on a soccer ball.

Riley- Show off's much

Zenna- Maybe you should go introduce yourself

Zenna whispered to me she's the teams forward

Rina- r-right

i quickly compose myself and start walking up to them.

Genda's Pov

 As we get out of the Bus I start to smirk, So it's an all girls school that would explain why there the only girls soccer team or at least the only one i heard of.

Henmi- Tell me Kidou why is it the commander wanted us to play this girly girl team

Kidou- *smirks* cause we might see something interesting here 

We see a girl with glasses come up to us

Rina- Hello my name is Rina Heartstring it's a pleasure having you here would you like the field to warm up or would like to get straight into the game.

Kidou- we'd like to warm up if that alright with you

Rina- *smiles* sure 

she walks away while we go to the field to 'warm up' smirking cause we all know were just going over their to shake up the team a bit as we do with all teams.

After Sakuma Kicks the ball to Henmi and he does a overhead kick to Kidou, Kidou kicks the ball over to what seems to be the goalie who seems to be wearing headphones.

The girl seems to catch it will a bit of struggle but none the less she catches it, which i must say was impressive it's almost impossible to catch one Kidou kicks without any moves involved.

Zenna- Maya are you alright?

That Voice, it was so small but it made me smile for no reason i quickly hide with a smirk but that doesn't stop the me looking at the source in blue with her silver hair in a side braid.

Maya- Year I'm fine don't worry about

Rina-Well Let the games begin.

*****************************************************************************

A.N: Hello what did you think of the 2nd chapter i hope you liked it.

Please comment, Vote and Follow me so i Know if i should Upload anymore

Thanks Bye!🥰