Chapter 15: The Shougu Sand Exposed

Chen Xiaoqian paused in his movements, then put down his chopsticks and reached out to grab a crab not far away, smiling, "Then I'll have a crab."

Seeing this, the city lord hurriedly stopped it, "The crab is cold in nature and has the effect of invigorating blood and dispelling bruises, so you can't eat it either."

Chen Xiaoqian's eyebrows jumped, "I can always eat that spicy chicken, right?"

Saying that, Chen Xiaoxiang happy went to clip the spicy chicken, a hand was pressed down by the city lord.

"Pregnant can't eat spicy ones." The city lord advised bitterly, then turned to Sanchi and said, "Who served it up, remove it!"

As soon as the words fell, the waiter quickly removed the delicious dishes from the table, seeing that there were only a few vegetarian dishes left from the stir-fried cabbage.

Chen Xiaoqian even got up to defend that table of dishes, and said in a mournful voice, "Don't don't don't don't don't don't..."

But Sanchi had always listened to the city lord alone, and when he heard the city lord's orders, he naturally just waved his hand, and the attendants beside him went to serve the food.

Chen Xiaoqian looked distraught and anxious, and with a stroke of his sleeve, he tried to stop the crowd, but accidentally revealed the inside of his arm, a rounded cinnabar mole.

However, Chen Xiaoqian, who was immersed in grief over the loss of food, did not even notice that the lord and Sanqi, who were standing beside him, instantly turned pale at the sight of the cinnabar mole.

Sanchi looked shocked as he pointed at the cinnabar mole on Chen Xiaoqian's arm, "Third Princess, you're, you're..."

Chen Xiaoqian turned his head to find both the city lord and Sanchi looking at him, then looked at the mole on his arm, puzzled.

"What's wrong?" Chen Xiaoqian said as he flipped his sleeve, "What's so pretty about this?"

Sanchi stared and said in shock, "Third Princess, you're still guarding the palace sand ah!"

Chen Xiaoqian still hadn't reacted to the question on his face, "Guarding the Palace Sand? "

But it was only a moment later that Chen Xiaoqian suddenly realized the significance of the Guarding Palace Sand and quickly covered his arm, turning and twisting to the side in panic.

It was as if ten thousand mud horses were whistling past Chen Xiaoqian's heart.

Palace Guard Sand? I'm the woman-focused Hanagaki castle lord, what else would I order for a palace guard sand, what an oversight, I have to go back and sort out the script logic....

Chen Xiaoqian looked at Shougu Sand with displeasure, but quickly turned pale.

Oh no! Chan Chin Chin is so horny, why does she have an antidote! Does Chan Chin Chin smoke and drink and hang out in a flower house, but she's a good girl? Or is it that she's under 18 and can't be in the script...so she's still to this day...?!

Thinking this, Chen Xiaoqian drew a breath of cold air, followed by a look of surprise.

Chen Xiaoqian touched the palace guarding sand on his arm and barely managed a dry smile as he said, "This is truly a pleasant surprise."

Seeing this, the city lord instantly glared at him, slapped the table, and angrily pointed at Chen Xiaoqian's stomach, "I'd like to ask you, you Where does joy come from!"

Only then did Chen Xiaoqian sort of remembered this and covered his stomach, stunned.

"Hi?" Chen Xiaoqian said in a stunned voice, "Yes... If the Shou Gong Sand is still here, then where does my joy come from..."