Chapter 8

[A/N: Sorry guys I was away for a long time. I am currently in my last year of high-school and I needed to focus on my studies. Unfortunately, I still 6 months of studies left so this fanfic may not update or I may update it at irregular intervals]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hwang Dong-Su: "Long time no see, Baek Yoon-Ho"

Baek Yoon-Ho: "Why are you in Korea..."

Hwang Dong-Su: "I stopped by to manage some business, but I didn't expect to see you here. Korea sure is small"

Baek Yoon-Ho:*Through gritted teeth* "Just answer the question. Why is a man who should be in the United States back in Korea and doing a business in White Tiger Guild's area?"

Hwang Dong-Su: "White Tiger Guild's area? I'd like to ask something as well. Did that lousy hunter enter your White Tiger Guild? What were you thinking by recruiting him?"

Baek Yoon-Ho: "Who are you talking about?"

Hwang Dong-Su: "I'm talking about that E-Rank kid Sung Jin-Woo who has entered the gate."

These S-Rank Hunters keep going back and forth how am I going to get any screen-time? As much as I hate to say this, frankly, they are out of my league...for now. I should ask Mr. Secret Agent if he could fight me. I approach Mr. Secret Agent and ask him "Will you fight me?"

Woo Jin-Chul: What is he thinking? "No"

"Please"

Woo Jin-Chul: "No"

"Please"

Woo Jin-Chul: "No"

"Please!"

Woo Jin-Chul: "NO!"

I kept asking him but he ignored me

Baek Yoon-Ho: *To Hwang Dong-Su* "What kind of business do you have with hunter Sung Jin-Woo to come all the way to a dungeon entrance?"

Hwang Dong-Su: "None of your business. It's just entertainment."

Baek Yoon-Ho: "Whatever your objective may be, since this is a Red Gate, there's nothing else we can do. Inside the Red Gate, they have a higher chance of dying than returning back alive."

"You don't have to worry about Jin-Woo coming out alive. Unless this gate is an S-Rank Gate, Jin-Woo will surely come out alive. I'm one billion percent sure."

Hwang Dong-Su: "And who are you kid?"

"I'm (y/n) Mo-Ri, a friend of Hunter Sung Jin-Woo."

Woo Jin-Chul: Idiot! Hwang Dong-Su is after Hunter Sung Jin-Woo, if he finds about any of his close ones, he'll kill all of them!

Hwang Dong-Su: "So you're his friend huh? Then if I kill you, after him coming out from the Red Gate, will he try to avenge you?"

"Definitely."

Hwang Dong-Su: "Then, let's dance for a bit"

"Okay!" I say with excitement oozing out of me. He may be out of my league but I want to how large is the gap between me and him

Baek Yoon-Ho: "Wait, Hwang Dong-Su! That kid's just a normal civilian. If you kill him you'll get murder charges, even if you have American citizenship."

Hwang Dong-Su: "Do you think I care?"

Baek Yoon-Ho: "If you do not stop, I'll make you stop!"

Hwang Dong-Su: "I'll ask again, do you think I care, you overgrown kitten?"

After hearing Hwang Dong-Su's remark, Baek Yoon-Ho started charging forward to Dong-Su until Woo Jin-Chul appeared in front him.

Woo Jin-Chul: Why do I have to deal with mess? Couldn't they give this to someone else to handle? "Please stop Mr. Baek. If you start a fight with Hwang Dong-Su, your employees may get hurt."

Hearing this, Baek Yoon-Ho did not give any reply and turned back

Woo JIn-Chul: "And Hwang Dong-Su, please from killing people in public. It may ruin your image"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Baek Yoon-Ho: "How long has it been?"

Chief Ahn: "About 3 hours, which means 3 days inside the Red Gate. I wonder how many are still alive..."

Baek Yoon-Ho: "You should throw any hope of normal environment past the Red Gate. Skin burning under the harsh sunlight, being pestered endlessly by poisonous bugs, or skin rotting due to the severe cold... As such the weak will die first. Even they adapt to the environment, they must secure food next. They can attempt to feed off of monsters corpses, but the gate is too high-leveled for low-tier hunters. C-Rank or lower hunters must all be dead by now."

Hwang Dong-Su: "*Yawning*Then Sung Jin-Woo must also be dead."

"Didn't I tell you he won't die ? Are you deaf or something ?"

Hwang Dong-Su: "*Ignores (y/n)* No, wait. You're saying that Sung Jin-Woo isn't part of the White Tiger Guild? Then how did he get in there?"

Chief Ahn: "...He's my old acquaintance. He asked if he could take part in a C-Rank raid and I reluctantly introduced him here."

Hwang Dong-Su: "Then there's nothing I can do... or is this what you thought I would say?"

He turns and in an instant disappears from his place. I looked over to Baek Yoon-Ho's side to see if he tried attack him but instead saw chief Ahn being choked to death.

I-I couldn't even see him! And he probably didn't even use his full speed! Is this the difference between him and me!?

Hwang Dong-Su: "For a long time, I've been talented in finding interesting situations and I can feel something fishy here"

Baek Yoon-Ho: "*Grips the hand holding chief Ahn tightly* Hwang Dong-Su. Take your hand off my employee"

Hwang Dong-Su: "You're ordering me? Someone who's playing leader in a backyard"

A sudden burst of energy is released by Baek Yoon-Ho

Baek Yoon-Ho: "What?"

Pressure from both S-ranks engulfs the surroundings. 

K-Kono powah! This much pressure is not too difficult for me to handle but I can only imagine the amount of strength of them both. The gap between me and them only keeps widening. How could I compare to them ? I'm too weak. I've got to get stronger! Much stronger! So strong that no one would be stronger than me

At this time, due to only this short interaction between S-rank Hunters, the flame of determination in (y/n) grew into a great fire able to engulf his whole body