Meeting! (Again)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES/MEDIA NOR THE CHARACTERS. Pictures: Thank you Google Images and all the original creators. Characters from MXTXs book '魔道祖师' (The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation).

(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆

When the Jiang delegation arrived in Gusu in the afternoon, they immediately went to the Cloud Recesses (and climbed up many many stairs, too many in Wei Ying's opinion). 

Once again, Wei Ying decided to pop into Caiyi town to buy a few jars of Emperor's Smile alcohol before vaulting over the Cloud Recesses walls much like last time. By now, Jiang Cheng must have already settled down in the disciples dormitories and was probably asleep muttering how Wei Wuxian was 'very irresponsible'.

As Wei Ying carried 2 new jars of alcohol and expertly jumped on the walls. He relieved the feeling of being young again, and being able to use Suibian (his precious dearly missed sword) at will like an experienced cultivator. He sat on the roof staring at the bright, round moon and opened a jar of his alcohol. Just as when he started to drink his first gulp, a deep voice of "Wei Ying" startled him causing him to spill his Emperor's smile all down his neck. 

He turned to see the beautiful form of his Lan Zhan in white standing like an Angel on the roof beside him before throwing himself (alcohol down his neck and all) at his husband. 

"Lan ZHAN!" he whined "I'm sorry! I used the wrong talisman!" he furiously spat out words in an attempt to apologise for his (pretty big) mistake.

"Mn, It's fine" Lan Zhan's deep voice hummed as he reciprocated the hug. "More time with Wei Ying"

Wei Ying's face went a bright red as he buried his burning face in Lan Zhan's chest again. "My heart...." he whined again, before saying something very muffled into his husband's chest. 

"I love you too Wei Ying" Lan Zhan reciprocated, somehow catching that phrase of "I love you so much".

They seemed to have forgotten that they were literally on the walls of the Cloud Recesses. Thank God it was way past curfew or else they would have made a great show of themselves. After a while, Lan Zhan stated that his patrol was over, earning a delighted laugh of "AHAH YOU DIDN'T EVEN PATROL!" before being picked up princess style and dumped on the bed in Lan Zhan's Jingshi, where they cleaned up and slept for the rest of the night.

(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆

When Lan Zhan awoke at 5am on the spot, he noticed Wei Ying's sprawled form on top of him in a mess of hair and stray blankets. He smiled gently before carefully detangling himself from the mess of Wei Ying and tucked him in the bed in a more comfortable way before starting to dress and ready himself for the morning. 

He knew Wei Ying probably wouldn't wake until 9 in the morning, and since it was the first day there were no lectures at 8 in the morning. The only thing was the introduction and ceremony in the afternoon once all sects arrived. He then remembered how Wei Ying probably would not want to eat the bland food of the Cloud Recesses any time soon, so as soon as he finished breakfast with his Xiongzhang and Uncle, he made a trip to Caiyi to buy some spices and chilli oil, then proceeded to go to the kitchen to make some very spicy congee and some spicy rolls for Wei Ying's breakfast.

He never noticed how the kitchen staff looked at him with very concerned eyes when he took his food out in a small bamboo basket, along with a small mat that he wanted to use when he took Wei Ying out for a picnic in the near future. 

He also didn't notice how Jiang Wanyin was being very irritable of the lack of Wei Wuxian in the dorms in the morning with a mutter of "STOP MAKING TROUBLE".

(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆

Wei Ying woke at half eight to a very yummy smell permeating through the Jingshi. 

He rubbed his eyes blearily and eyed the little basket in the corner beside Lan Zhan who was in a meditative state. Like a child, he tiptoed towards the basket in hopes of finding out what exactly was smelling so good. Except that a hand caught his wrist as soon as he reached out towards the lid of the basket.

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan said in his deep voice and Wei Ying pouted. 

"Come" was all Lan Zhan said before he threw a cloak over Wei Ying before dragging him (and the target basket) towards the back garden of the Jingshi.

When Lan Zhan dumped him on a small blanket set up on the floor and set out the items for breakfast, Wei Ying turned a shimmering eye towards his good good husband. "AIEEE LAN ZHAN IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!"

Then Wei Ying proceeded to basically inhale his husband's absolutely perfect cooking (that is also an unhealthy red colour) like someone who has been starved for a lifetime.

(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆

Kay, don't mind my very childish ideas and probably terrible writing, but also probably third party POVs coming up next chapter!! 

Love <3

~Kiwi