𝓢𝓱𝓮𝓱𝓷𝓪𝓪𝔃 𝓡𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓷 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓱

Sidharth Shah

Yesterday after that unnecessary drama of Badi Ammi while we were talking Choti Ammi came to inform us that Shehnoo's Nani was calling non stop for her to give a visit to their place. Choti Ammi also requested me to go with her and I couldnt deny knowing it would not seen good.

Her Nani gave an invitation of lunch to our family in the ocassion of Eid for the celebration of our nikah. But Samad Shah had to deny. Because he had to go back as soon as possible to earn money. I didnt know what he wanted to do with all those money. He really had enough. I really didnt care about his doings but problem was that now I had to go alone for his denial.

Yeah Shehnoo would be there. But for her they were her own people. If My family would be there it would be easy for me. I dont like to be with much people with whom I didnt have a comfort level. It all was after my last teen stage. People really threw questions about my past mistakes. I didnt know they did it knowingly or unknowingly. But how much I tried to avoid it,it hurted in the deepest of my soul.

And they would be called in-laws, it was really apparent they didnt have a liking towards me. As a matter of fact I was nervous.

We decided to leave right after breakfast. I was, indisputably, confused what should I put on. Consequently it was for being nervous. So I fixed to ask Shehnoo.

I made my way to their room. When I entered the sight in front of my eyes was indescribably beautiful. She was wearing the blue dress Ammi gave her. When she saw me her eyes shimmered.

"Arey Sidharth. Dek kal Dadi ne jo necklace dithi it will look stunning with this dress." She showed me placing that necklace on her neckline.

Surely she was looking stunning. I quickly asked her to come with me before she noticed me gawking her.

"Kiya hau?" She inquired while setting her hair.

"Need help to choose what I should wear." Replying her quickly I checked her from head to toe. I knew in this dress she would look stunning. After all it was my choice.

"Who helps everyone in selecting clothes needs help today." She formed a pout. Soon that pout was vanished by a teasing smile. "Are you nervous?"

I cocked my brows. What was she trying to say?

"Are you nervous that u r going to my nani's house with me? Means u r going to your wife's Nani's house." She poking my bicep with her finger.

I slapped her hand away. "Let it be your dream." I couldnt confess the truth. And there was many things that should be kept secret to her. All things couldnt be disclosed to everyone.

"If u dont want to help me u can tell me directly." I narrowed my eyes and was about to leave when Shehnoo too joined me.

"Ok ok. I m coming. Stop being a whinny kid all the time." She hold my hand walking beside me.

"I m not being a whinny kid. And madam if I m kid u would not be get married with me." I replied her in teasing way.

"Umm. That u behave like a kid doesnt have any realtion with us getting married." She said in a bored tune.

By that time we reached our room. I took out all the clothes in front of her. And she particularly picked a t-shirt.

"Wow." Her mouth hung open in admiration. It was t-shirt I made from one of my uncle embroidered SRS in its back. I also made Sami one with SKS embroidered on it. I wanted some unique matching t-shirts for three brothers. And it was designed simply yet elegantly.