( Roc And Deanna ) "New Roomate"

This for @lookatmybeauty aka Deanna :)

You are 17 years old, in college. Your old roommate moved out, and you were expecting a new one to be sent to you any minute now. Roc, was her name..

You were laying across your bed, reading a book when you heard the door unlock. You turned around and a guy with a curly-hairs cut walked in. He had on a blue and white polo shirt with blue skinny jeans, and some Adida slippers. He didn't look up... He pulled his rolling book bag in the door and put it against the wall, placing his keys in his pocket.

He looked up once and then did a double take.

Roc: Dee ? 

He asked you.

Deanna: Uhhh, yeah. 

You sat up.

Roc: So, my roommate's a girl? I love this college! Wait... You are a girl, right? o.O

Deanna: Haha, yes! 

You laughed.

Roc: Thank God. I thought you were just a guy with sexy girl features.

Deanna: Sexy ? 

You blushed.

Roc: Verrry sexy ;)

Deanna: Thank you :) you bed is over there. 

You pointed to the other bed across the room.

Roc: I see.. 

He looked from his bed to yours.

Deanna: No. You stay over there. 

You laughed, while getting up and getting ready for your shower before bed.

Roc: Fine. 

He said, laughing too.

After you got out of the shower and put your night gown, and shorts on. You walks out of the bathroom, and Roc was asleep in his bed.

You chuckled and turned off the light, climbing into your own bed. It was completely dark in the room. You turned on to your stomach, about to fall asleep.

Then... You felt a set of lips on your neck, then pressure against your body. Someone was on top of you.

Deanna: Roc, what are you doing ? 

You kinda moaned, and tilted your neck to the side some more so that he can get more of it.

Roc: Let it happen. 

He whispered to you.

He pushed your legs apart so that he could climb between them, grinding on your ads a little.

Deanna: We need to stop. 

You whispered, holding back a moan.

Roc: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

He whispered, sexually.

His hand traveled around your hips, and into your shorts. You lifted up a lol so that he could get to your pussy.

While slowly massaging your clit, you bit down on your bottom lip. It was hard to resist that. Impossible, frankly.

He smiled at how successfully you were keeping in your moans. He knew You would pop soon.

He kissed the crease between your shoulder and you moaned loud, putting your face in the pillow to muffle them. He found your spot.

Lifting up your night gown and sliding down your body with kisses, he got to your spine. You grinned the sheets and he felt your clit began to throb. Spot number two.