Lin Covered In Cum~

"Ah, Lin, Lin Lin, Jinheng, babe, you're doing so good. I think the training is working so well, hm ah, don't just go hard like that, ah, babe...."

"......"

Jinheng was still wondering, how did they come to this point? They were supposed to look at the new clothes to buy but ended up doing what they were doing now.

Lin with a *pop* sound took little Bixing out of his warm pink mouth and with a dark expression he looked at Bixing and uttered one word at a time, "Keep it down. Although we have soundproof room, kids are still in the next room. Where is your rationality"? Lin's voice was exceptionally hoarse which turned on Lu Bixing even more.

Lu Bixing with his eyes covered with a black tie ignored Lin Jinheng's words and cried out, "Lin, don't just leave it in air, ah ah, quick put it inside your pretty mouth commander!"

"You..."

Although he wanted to ignore him for a while, his body on the other hand totally obeyed Bixing's words. His hand wrapped around Bixing's memeber and he gave it a gentle lick all over before pushing the tip inside first and sucking onto it.

"Lin, I'm taking off this tie, I can't, I wanna see you love!"

He moved his hand that was pressing down on marshal Lin and untied the tie, uncovering his eyes.

His view was misty at first and a drop of tears rolled down from the corner of his eyes.

As his vision cleared he saw how Lin was half naked, kneeling down with his hand wrapped around Little Bixing, and mouth sucking that purple tip, saliva dripping down all over.

Bixing gasped loudly and Lin looked at him. His grey cold eyes were covered with a layer of mist, his cheeks bulging in a very cute shape.

Bixing's heart skipped a beat. And the realisation, he is my man seem to hit him harder.

Lin was visibly more embarassed when Lu Bixing was staring at him with such a lustful and loving gaze. He acted obedient and took more of the meat inside almost to the point of gagging. His warm and wet tongue swirling over the stiff meat.

Bixing leaned on the chair from the overwhelming pleasure and ran his finger through Lin's sweaty hair.

"Ah! Babe, you're so good with it. Do you want me to give you reward? How about I take care of your little brother after this hm?"

In response Lin grazed his teeth slightly on the hard meat.

"Nghh! Are you teasing me? You dare."

Bixing moved his legs and his toe found it's way onto Jinheng's crotch. He roughly rubbed against it, making Lin almost spat the member out.

"If you swallow everything, I will be generous with my reward. Hm? I will even let you rape me? How about that? Will that satisfy little Jingheng though? Don't you like it when I - ah babe! Jinheng."

The familiar knot in his stomach started to grow more intense and he knew he was near, he unconsciously grabbed Lin's hair even harder and pushed it deeper.

"!!!! Mphhh!" Lin's muffled voice sent the vibration from the tip of his member to the bottom of his heart and he ejaculated with a loud moan of Lin's name.

The stream of white liquid was poured directly onto Lin's throat and he choked before relaxing his muscles and taking them all in.

Lu Bixing stared at him with unblinking eyes. How his Adam apple bobbed when he swallowed the essence, how two little stream of white fluid slid down from the corner of his lips, the white liquid looking exceptionally slick while dripping down from the gap of Jinheng's pair of red lips.