Chapter 10

Jake's POV
"D-D-Drew?!"
I couldn't believe it.
"Drewy Bear who is this?" The girl who Drew had just finished kissing asked.
"Who am I? Who am I? (A/N- totally didn't get Other Friends from Steven Universe vibes from that O-O *starts singing that* WHO AM I? WHO AM I? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING?! I'M THE LOSER OF THE GAME YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE PLAYING!!!!! Ok I'll stop lol) I am Drew's boyf- no wait now I'm his ex-boyfriend."
"J-Jake....I-I"
"You what? You're sorry? And here I thought someone actually cared about me. First my friends don't care about me or trust me and now you?" I started crying slightly but pushed back the tears.
"Jake...I didn't....this isn't what it looks like"
"Mhm sure. Welp see u later.......actually see you never I guess Drew....." I ran down and into the bathroom. I decided to stay there till the school day was over. I heard someone walk in after  5th period before 6th.
"Jake I know you're in here" I heard someone say. I couldn't quiet make out who it was but I figured it was Drew. I stayed silent in the stall. I heard him walk out but I knew better then to fall for my own trick I knew he did the same thing I did. I heard the bell ring which meant Drew was gonna be late for 6th period.
"Jake......let me explain......please"
I said nothing.
"Jake I understand you hate me but hear me out. Zoey, the girl you saw, forced the kiss. I didn't want to kiss her. She likes me so much and tried to bribe me with money and other stuff but I really don't need any of that stuff and I don't like her, if I liked her then of course I would've said yes. But she knew you were coming so she took the chance and kissed me."
I stayed silent still. I hadn't thought of that. I'd just been so upset I hadn't even gotten a moment to think.
"I understand you hate me Jake....but just know I still love you..."
In that moment I started crying and ran out of the stall and hugged him, "I don't hate you Drew....I just wasn't thinking straight. The music group practically hates me. They don't even trust me and in the moment when I saw it I didn't have time to think.....I'm sorry"
He kissed my forehead, "It's ok Jake, I promise"
I smiled, "I love you Drew"
"I love you too Jakey"
I looked up at Drew and he looked down at me. We leaned in and kissed. I realized in that moment that I didn't need my friends. I just needed Drew. As long as we loved each other I'd be fine. I needed no one else but him. The kiss lasted almost forever I swear. Then I heard someone walk into the bathroom.
"Jake?!"
I stopped kissing Drew and turned and saw Luke.
"Luke uhhhh hi" I managed to say.
"So this is why you've been hanging with Drew?"
"Uhh kinda yeah" I smiled nervously
"So basically you got kicked out of the music freaks for being gay?"
"Well I mean Hailey doesn't know were dating but I guess you could say that"
"So then why are me and Zander still in it?"
"I-Idk?"
"Ok after school me and you, and umm if you wanna tag along Drew go ahead, and we're gonna confront Hailey"
"Ok"
"Now Ima go to the bathroom and you two should get to class"
"Ugh fine"

After school~
Jake's POV (still lol)
After school me, Luke, and Drew met up and went searching for Hailey. Once we found her we went into an empty classroom.
"What's going on?" Hailey asked
"I have a question for you Hailey" Luke confronted first.
"Yes?"
"Why are me and Zander still in the music group when you kicked Jake out?"
"What do you mean?"
"You basically kicked out Jake because he's gay!"
"Wait what?!"
"You kicked out Jake because he was hanging out with Drew, he was hanging out with Drew cause there dating, so basically you kicked out Jake cause he's gay, so why are me and Zander still in?"
"I guess then technically then I shouldn't be in" I heard Hailey mumbled.
"Huh?"
"Oh uh nevermind" She looked at me, "I'm sorry Jake for kicking you out and I'm sorry for not trusting you"
I looked away, "No it's fine...I understand"
"So...would you like to rejoin?"
"No........"
They gasped.
"Jake but it's your dream to be a famous singer, and this will really help your future career" Drew mentioned.
"Yeah but you guys don't need me"
"What do you mean?" Luke asked, "Of course we need you"
"No you don't," I continued to look away, "You have Hailey, she's a great singer, so you don't need me"
"No Jake we do need you. Just cause I can sing in front of you guys doesn't mean I can sing in front of a lot of people. I can't do that. That's why we need you Jake"
I hesitated, "Fine I'll rejoin" I looked at Luke and Hailey and smiled slightly.
"Yeah" Luke smiled.
"So now I need to know, what did you mean Hailey when you said, 'I guess then technically I shouldn't be in'? What does that mean" I asked
"Oh...Uh....I........"Hailey looked away blushing slightly.
"Hailey are you-" Daisy walked in, "Oh there you are. Are you ready to go?"
I saw Hailey start blushing a little more, "Uhh yeah I'll be right out"
"Ok" Daisy walked out.
"Ooooooh~," I teased once Daisy left, "You like Daisy~"I teased.
"Hehe......y-yeah I do" Hailey blushed even more.
"So when are you gonna confesse?" Luke joined into the teasing.
"...I already did"
"WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" I got so excited I was standing on my tippy toes.
"Woah babe don't fall over" Drew pulled me back down, "Continue Hailey."
"Wow not calling me a music freak that's new. Well ummm she said she liked me too.......and we're dating"
"Ekkkkkkkkkkkkk" I squealed, "Hailey's got a girlfriend~"
"Looks like the music freaks are turning into a gay group" Luke smiled.
"Minus Milly and Sean. Milly is still stuck on Elliot and Sean likes..........well I mean is there a sexuality for liking non-living things? Cause him and that broom? I still don't understand that"
"Yeah I don't understand that ethier, but you didn't hear?"
"No?"
"You know that really mean girl Zoey"
"You mean the one who tried hitting on my Bf?" I complained.
"Uhh sure? Well her, her best friend Lia and Milly are apparently a thing" (A/N- we do love poly relationships UwU)
"WAIT WHAT?!"
"Yeah really who knew the classic enemy x enemy would happen twice in this school"
"Haha first me and Drew then Milly, Lia and Zoey."
"Yeah"
"Welp me and Daisy are gonna go on our date, by guys" Hailey then walked out.
"And I'm gonna go meet up with Zander for our date see ya" Luke then left.
I smiled and turned to Drew who was looking at me happily.
"What are you thinking about?" I asked.
"I was wondering," He pushed me against the wall and I started blushing, "Why are you so damn cute?" He then kissed me on the lips and I enjoyed it.
The End~