Peppa?!

Peppa?! The Peppa Pig!!!
Michelle actually cheated for Peppa???
Obama stood in place shocked, Shrek looked at Michelle with bulging eyes erupting from his eye sockets. How dare Michelle do this to Obama!? Shrek stopped to think; At least Obama-senpai is all mine...

Obama fell down on his knees with a dramatic gasp. "Oh my ugly woman finally!" Michelle states at Obama with shock and confusion written all over her face. "I couldn't wait any longer! Now I can finally get out of this relationship!" Obama squeezed with joy! Michelle was confused but shrugged it off, Obama proceeded to put one foot behind the other and turned, he was them met with Shreks delicious green chest. Obama raised his brows, looked up at Shrek and then licked Shreks crusty dusty lusty chest. Shrek let out an "Eek!" Like a young anime school girl getting kissed by her crush. "Oh Obama~~~" Obama grabbed Shreks hand and helped himself and Shrek out of the room and shut the door. Michelle, pretending she did not just see that, looked back to Peppa with lustful eyes. Gently Michelle scrapped her skinny queen fingers against Peppa's bulging chin hairs. "Oh Peppa let me be your salt." Peppa layed wide eyes while Michelle had her pinned underneath. "M-Michelle, that was really shit flirting but I adore it~"

Back with Shrek and Obama....
---
Thabkz fah reding
Ta bee continud