1.3

Once we had gotten to the hotel we were all exuasted and to tired to notice that we were now in our hot weather desired destination than freezing tempatures we were used too.

We walked into the hotel the bell hop that we barely noticed was getting our things.

We walked inside the big air condition hotel sighing when the cool air hit our body's.

I turn around to see Three bell hop's following behind us waiting to be told were to put our bags.

Jamez struts over to the front desk dragging an still drowsy and sleepy Conner by his hand, I only watch in amusement as the bell hop lady talked with an cranky Jamez.

When Jamez was mad or angry, hell even tired he would always get what he wants and when you had to deal with him or watch him  deal with someone else , it was slightly amusing.

I felt Eric shift in my hold.

"Mmmh, what going on" he mumbled out eyes closed.

I only hold him looking down at him a little.

"Look for yourself, babe"I mumbled out looking as the actions unfolded.

His eyes fluttered open to look around before settling at his friend.

Before letting out a few chuckles before getting off my lap that was on the hotel couch, stretching before looking down at me putting his hand in front of me, I take it slowly pulling my restless body up with his help before stretching myself after I took his hand.

We both went over to were Jamez was talking to the bell hop lady while Conner dozed off on the counter.

I walk over putting one arm around Eric's waist tiredly looking at the bell hop with a small tired smile.

"Um, hi were here for the deluxe package that was ordered about two days ago" I said politely as I could witch made me feel slightly like Eric  all nice and polite witch made me slightly ill.

She blinks a couple times ingnoring the glare that Jamez was throwing at her before looking down at an big leather book.

Her dull green eyes blink a couple times searching threw the book before she stopped.

"Your Mr.Claus and 3 guest"? She astonished.

"Yes" Jamez snapped.

I roll my eyes.

"Yeah we are, Jasmine" Eric said equally tired with smile using his special talent of knowing every human beings name in his favor with a smirk.

She gasp and giggles a little.

"I'm so sorry Santa but you were scheduled for tomorrow not today, I'm sorry" She said genuinely.

"Nah, its okay really but we are tired so if you don't mind" he pointing to us and the bell hops still holding our bags.

"Oh, of course, I'm so sorry sir" She said giving us the room key from behind her.

Eric only sighs while I grab the keys.

This vacation was starting out horrible hopefully that would change.

-
Hey guys Im back.

Its been a month, i know I'm sorry but I have an explanation.

I thought I about ending this book last chapter because I barely got any feedback and stuff but then I checked my wattpad after an month to see that this story had over 600 views and I'm so happy so I decided to continue.

So yes that's why I've been gone for so long and changed this book to slow updates.

So yeah.

But I am continuing so yay!

Um, vote.

-KAI