Description.

In a passionate world of comedy and romance, Maeve Callista Stewart, a young small town girl with aspirations of becoming a famous writer finds herself in a love game when she needs money to pay her Father's debt.

Levi Throndsen, a rich CEO of an advertising agency Profero, is supposed to have a well supportive girlfriend by now as insisted by his Mother. His mother sets him up on a blind date with a girl almost every month but Levi doesn't seem to be interested in any of them.

Does he already have someone in mind or is he waiting for the right one?

A/N Heyyy people! Thank you for deciding to read my story!! I'll try my best to entertain y'all with the story. Also, I'm not a native english speaker so there will be some grammar and spelling errors.

Also I have no frandssss and I wanna make friends but im rly awkward irl so can we just be friends here???

II: All the places and ranks/positions are made up and fake, I have no idea how an agency actually work lol. It's just a random story.

I am really excited for you guys to read this story!!! I hope y'all like it. The storyline is explained in the first chapter. Please vote for this book!! Much Love! Byeee.

Chillzmillz. (•ө•)♡