Tears

It was my first day at the new school here in L.A. I was beyond nervous. Yesterday Miranda took me to the doctors. They told me I was three months pregnant and would start to show in a couple of months.

I got to school wearing this:

polyvore.com/first_day/set?id=66307863

I went straight to the office. Just like Miranda told me. When I got in, a young women was sitting at the front desk. She looked up at me.

"With what can I help you with?" she asked in a surprisingly nice voice.

"I'm new here and I need my schedule." I said in a small voice.

"Name?" she asked looking at the computer.

"Olivia Marquez." she printed a paper.

"Here's your schedule." she turned to this girl who was filing papers. "Shawna. Could you please show Olivia around the school and to her classes? You have have the same schedule." the girl, Shawna, nodded. She smiled at me. I smiled back. "Oh here's your locker number and combination." she handed me a slip of paper.

Shawna led me out of the office and towards the lockers. "Here's yours. Mines right across. I'll be right back. Try to open the locker." She walked away. I looked at the slip of paper. My combination was 12-32-13. I tried it and it opened on the first try.I closed it and turned around. I saw Shawna closing her locker.

I started to walk towards her but this guy stopped me.

"Why hello there gorgeous. I do believe I've never seen you before."

"No you haven't. I'm new here." I said in an annoyed voice. I tried to walk around him but he grabbed hold of my wrist. "Let. Go."

"Just let her go Travis." Shawna said from behind him.

"Mind your own business Oglesby."

"Wow. You know my last name. Claps for you." she started clapping. I can see a beautiful friendship here xD

"Shut up." I got out of his grasp and walked away with Shawna.

"So sorry about Travis. He hits on anything that has a vagina and walks." I laughed at that.

"It's alright. If he hadn't of let me go, he would have lost his privilege of having kids." she started to laugh.

"Nice. So where you from?"

"Gilbert, Arizona." I answered.

"Oh what made you move to LA?" I got uneasy. "If you don't mind me asking."

"I don't mind. I guess you'll find out eventually. I moved here 'cause I'm pregnant." I expected her to be disgusted and call me a whore but she didn't. Instead she pulled me into a hug. I hadn't noticed I was crying.

"It's ok. Don't cry." we pulled away and I smiled.

"This is a start of a beautiful friendship." I said with a laugh.

*8 YEARS LATER*

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Time to get up!" Miranda said at the top of her lungs. I looked at the clock to see it said 7.

"Five more minutes sweety." she started to jump on my bed. "Ok ok. I'm up." I sat up. Miranda jumped onto my legs and hugged me. I truly love this girl with all my heart. She was still in her pjs. "Ok sweety go change so you can eat breakfast."

She got off me and ran to her room. I got out of bed and went to my closet. I put this on:

polyvore.com/meeting_everyone_where_have_you/set?id=66708452