2

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓

Naruto and his friends, Suigetsu, Shikamaru, Choji, Sai, Kankuro and Gaara were hanging at the park, they were having lots of fun and if it wasn't for Sai who forgot he had to buy a gift for his girlfriend they would be at the park even longer.

All of them went with Sai at the mall and started helping him to find the perfect gift.

"Having a girlfriend is such a drag." Shikamaru muttered when he and Naruto searched for the gift together.

"You're the one to talk!" Naruto said with a laugh. "Did you forgot you're dating Temari?"

Shikamaru sighed. "No, but woman are still troublesome."

"But Temari's less troublesome than others!" Naruto laughed again and Shikamaru looked away to hide his small blush.

"Did you guys find anything?" Kankuro ran up to where they were.

"Nu-uh. This is so hard!" Naruto told him and he nodded in agreement.

They searched for a while until Suigetsu came and said that Sai found the perfect gift.

"Where are we going now?" Choji asked once they all met up.

"Why don't we go and play laset tag!" Suigetsu proposed and almost instantly everyone agreed.

"But isn't that far from here?" Gaara questioned.

"The one that we usually go to is but they opened another one here on the third floor." White-blue haired boy explained.

"Then let's go!" Naruto yelled.

"Woah! This place is cool!" Sun-kissed blonde exclaimed as they went inside.

"Alright, let's divide into two teams. I'll be the captain of the first team and Naruto will be the captain of the second team. Kankuro's in my team!" Suigetsu spoke before everyone else. Naruto wanted to protest but then stopped.

"Then I choose Gaara." He said.

"Shikamaru."

"Choji."

They started to play. Sai left to meet his girlfriend so he couldn't play with them.

It ended with a tie.

"Let's change teams." Suigetsu told him and Naruto nodded.

"Alright, I choose Gaara!" Naruto nodded again.

"You?" Hozuki asked but Naruto didn't answer. "Hey, Naruto!" He waved his hand in front of him but the blonde didn't even budge. He waved again and again but Naruto only moved his hand away.

Blonde Uzumaki's eyes were fixed on a beautiful midnight blue haired girl who was walking with an older woman with same hair color.

She was holding a shopping bag and her lavender eyes were gleaming as she spoke with the woman.

Naruto was mesmerized. He couldn't look anyway, his eyes were locked on that beauty. She was moving gracefully and her every move screamed elegant.

The girl too caught up in talking, moved her head slightly and her eyes met Naruto's for a second.

Naruto felt his heart skipped a beat when the girl smiled gently and then turned away to walk with the woman.

"-ruto, Naruto!" Suigetsu's voice snapped him back and he stared at him confusedly.

"What?" He asked.

"It's buzzing!" White-blue haired boy yelled and Naruto got even more confused. Then, he noticed his phone was buzzing so he took it out from the pocket.

"Yes, Sakura-chan?" Naruto answered.

"Naruto, pizza's ready! You guys can come now!" Sakura's voice yelled from the other side of the line.

"Oh, yeah? We're coming!" Uzumaki yelled back. Others walked to them and gave him the questioning look. "Sakura-chan said the pizza's ready! Let's go!"

They arrived at the Haruno mansion and went towards the living room where Sakura and the girls were.

"Hi guys! Did you have fun?" The pinkette greeted them.

"Not much. We played laser tag at the mall and then Naruto zoned out." Suigetsu told her.

"Oh, what happened, Naruto?" She asked but Naruto only shook his head and mouthed 'I'll tell you later.'

"So, what do we have here?" Kankuro questioned.

"Pizza, cokes and some ramen for Naruto!" Karin answered.

They started eating and after finishing they played some games.

Others left later but Naruto stayed over. The duo were sitting in Sakura's room and Uzumaki was about to tell the pinkette about what happened.

"Sakura-chan, I saw her and I felt my heart stop! I couldn't take my eyes off her! She was so beautiful!" Naruto told her with so much emotions that Sakura had to wait for a while till he calmed down.

"What, was it a love for a first sight?" She chuckled and Naruto blushed.

"I don't know, all I know is that I was mesmerized by her! But there's probably zero chance of seeing her again." He said with a sad look and Sakura wanted to hug him at that moment.

"Oh, don't worry! You might see her again! We can go at the mall again if you want." The pinkette smiled at his friend who nodded gratefully.

"Sakura, Naruto! It's time to sleep!" Mebuki, Sakura's mother yelled from the other side of the door. "You have school tomorrow!"

"Oh my god, school! Got it mom! We'll go to sleep!" Sakura yelled back. They both forgot about the school. Naruto went to sleep on the couch like bed in the room while Sakura climbed on her bed.

"Goodnight, Naruto." She told him and yawned.

"Goodnight, Sakura-chan." He said back and they both went to sleep.