『 RULES 』

『 RULES 』

 How things work: Each chapter in this “Story” is a category. For example, to vote for the Naruto Uzumaki story/stories you’d like to vote for, go to the chapter titled “Naruto Uzumaki” and leave a comment there with your vote(s). 

✦ You can vote for TWO DIFFERENT stories PER category. Please try not to accidentally vote for more; it would be greatly appreciated and would make it much easier for our method of vote-counting.

✦ You MUST CORRECTLY SPECIFY the story titles that you're voting for. Failure to do so could very well lead to your vote not being counted, so please, specify the story titles that you are voting for. Merely stating the author's name will NOT qualify. If you are on a mobile app and highlight the story you're voting for, this CANNOT be counted, either, because your comment does not specifially state the titles. Thank you for your cooperation.

✦ You CANNOT vote for your own story.

✦ We kindly ask that you please double-check your spelling to make sure it’s correct when voting. This also makes it much easier for us to count votes with the method we use.

✦ If you happen to change your username or story title, or if you’d like to withdraw your story from the contest, please let us know ASAP.

✦ Last but not least, please do NOT attempt to sneak a double-vote.  Even if you do so between large time intervals, we’ll still be thoroughly checking to make sure that everyone is voting fairly and we have a way of knowing if someone does attempt to double-vote. Any double-votes will be deleted and you will be notified.

Voting will be open up until April 2, 2015.

Naruto Watty Awards 2015 are now ready to begin!!!