Chapter 4.

I pulled up at my house four hours later. I hadn't been driving the whole time. I stopped for coffee, sat on the swings in the park for a while and walked around the lake. I needed to be alone for a while and to think through what I was going to do when I got back. I was annoyed that they hated me and thought I was a prostitute or something. I hadn't changed at all. I had just built walls up and didn't trust anyone. I was angry and annoyed at them for believing a lie. I didn't want to walk back into that house but I needed to. I needed to prove to myself I was strong enough.

I opened the front door and climbed the stairs to my room. I hadn't faced anyone yet because they were all in other rooms. I walked into my ensuite and turned on the shower. I washed my hair and lathered myself in bodywash and rinsed. I climbed out of the shower wrapping a big fluffy white towel around my body. Walking over to my walk-in-robe I pulled out a random outfit.

I ran my fingers through my wet hair and dried it. I pulled my shoes on and walked out of my room.

"Sarah, come into my office, i need to speak to you" I heard my Dad say as I walked past his office. I walked in and sat on the couch in there. He turned away from his computer and looked at me with worry.

"Sarah, this is extremely important so please tell me the truth and how you feel. I bet you are wondering why the boys who hate you are in our home. Well I am now their manager so they are staying here for the whole summer. Alexis told me you are staying until the wedding, right?" he asked.

"Well, yeah I mean this is my house. Am I not wanted?" I said bluntly.

"No, I do want you here but I don't want you giving the boys a hard time. I know you don't like each other but right now this is their house too." He said.

"I won't give them a hard time as long as they don't give me one." I said bitterly.

"Also I don't want you arguing with your sister. She is stressed out with her life right now and she doesn't need you and your crappy mood swings and bitterness getting in the way." He said sternly.

"Me? My bitterness and mood swings? Me agruing with her? Sorry but the reason we argued today was little miss perfect's fault not mine!" I said angrily.

"Do not speak about your sister like that!" He yelled at me.

"Why not? It's true! She was always the spoilt one! The perfect one! The one everybody loved! She was your princess! Your everything! You never wanted me because I was different! Because I had a boy best friend! Because I liked music more then shopping! Because I was happy with who I was and it's not what you wanted! I was never loved. So don't you dare tell me what to do! I will argue with your princess and your boys if they annoy me because you all hate me because of a lie! You all believed some whore that wanted Harry and now you only see disgust when you look at me!" I stood up and yelled in his face loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Who do you think you are?" My Dad said to me.

"Your un-perfect daughter" I said back with an emotion-less face.

"You aren't my daughter anymore" he said with a sad face.

"Was I ever? It's not like you cared about me anyway. I was just a mistake!" I said with tears running down my face. I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I heard someone call my name from the loungeroom so I stopped there and watched them all stare at me.

"Go on, stare all you like. I am worthless to you all anyway. All because of a lie. Tell me Harry, did Bianca and you work out? Are you living a fairy-tale relationship with her? Or did you fuck her then brush her off like you do with other girls?" I spat angrily in his face. He watched me, anger filling his eyes.

"You believed a lie Harry, you did this to me." I whispered and walked out the door to the Gazebo with my piano under it.

If only they realized how I felt about it all. If only they understood. I sat down at the piano. I started playing and sung along letting my voice fill the night sky.

I finished playing and rested my head on my crossed arms. Tears dripping from my cheeks onto the black piano. I couldn't of felt more alone. I had absolutely no one left.

"If only I was perfect." I spoke to no one but myself. I heard footsteps and someone's presence next to me.

"You don't need to be perfect because to me you already are" The person whispered. Harry.

"Why are you here Harry, you hate me remember?" I whispered back.

"She lied and I don't know why I believed her. I just, well, I just, I just, honestly, I am such a jerk for doing that. You didn't deserve that Sarah" he whispered back sounding angry at himself.

"Harry, why does everyone keep treating me like im a prostitute? Why does everyone hate me?" I sobbed looking up into his beautiful eyes.

"I'm sorry Sarah, this is all my fault. They hate you because they only know my side of the story. I wish I didn't yell at you. I wish we were still best friends" he said sobbing too.

"They won't listen to my side. My family hate me, your boys hate me, everyone hates me. I have no one left because of you Harry, absolutely no one. I have walls and I don't trust, I cry myself to sleep at night and sometime's I don't sleep at all. I had to quit my modelling job because I couldn't take it. I was cover girl for magazine's, I had a nice house, I had the perfect lifestyle but I wasn't happy. No one wants me to be happy." I sobbed. Harry stared miserably at me.

"We can fix this. You and me. I need to, for you. Sarah, I still love you. My love for you never disappeared. I know I never told you because I didn't want to wreck our friendship. Sarah, you were my whole world back then and when I became famous, i just, I don't know what happened. It was all so frightening and weird." He said staring into my eyes.

"I still love you too Harry. But what has happened to me is unfixable." I whispered with tears still flowing down my cheeks.

"No, it's not Sarah. I will show you." He whispered to me, smiling. He pulled me in for a hug and for a minute, I actually saw hope that maybe I could fix the damage. Maybe.