WAIT I'M ME AGAIN!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES/MEDIA NOR THE CHARACTERS. Pictures: Thank you Google Images and all the original creators. Characters from MXTXs book '魔道祖师' (The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation).

(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆

When Wei Ying woke up, he realised that he was not at the Jingshi with his beloved husband testing out his talismans, of which one was to take a glimpse at the past again (in his defence, he was bored). Wei Ying remembered the talisman's glow... then nothing. When the situation finally settled in his mind, there was a moment where his brain just shut down, and then rebooted.

He **calmly** assessed the situation, ignoring his brain's SOS calls before realising... wait 2 frigging seconds. Wasn't this... lotus pier? Has he somehow been transported to lotus pier? Did he accidentally activate the transportation talisman that he thought was lying about in his very organised mess of a room under the 5th sheet of parchment over in the most North side of the room in the 2nd shelf of the 3rd rack from the right... or wait, was it the 3rd shelf on the 2nd rack?? Then Wei Wuxian noticed something very very peculiar. His robes were different (um, did Jiang Cheng change my clothes?) and WAIT WHY WAS HE TALLER? 

"AM I ME AGAIN????? Like... Me Me, the body I was born in 'Me'." His mind yelled in a state of haywire and panic.

Wei Ying looked at the floor again. He was sure he felt that his eyes' perspective were now a few centimetres above what he was used to...... but he thought, 'hey, maybe brain is trying to trick me, I won't fall for your illusions!'

But the killing blow (to his poor poor long suffering brain) was when a VERY YOUNG Jiang Cheng stormed in to the room yelling something along the lines of "WAKE UP I HOPE YOU DIDN'T FORGET THAT WE'RE TRAVELLING TO GUSU TODAY"

The very smart Wei Ying's first response was 

"OMG BABY JIANG CHENG WAS SO CUTE HOW COME I NEVER REALISED~~~"

Wei Ying arrived in Gusu that day with a newly acquired bruise on his head.

(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆

When Lan Wangji woke up. Now that was a different story.

He calmly assessed the situation and came to the conclusion that "Hm. I've somehow travelled to the past" after remembering Wei Ying's ultimate failure of a talisman and went about his day as normal. 

Well maybe he did receive a few not-so-subtle glances from XiongZhang and the other disciples when he (definitely didn't) upturn his lips in the slightest in a smile whenever he remembered Wei Ying, and how tonight was the time when he'll see him again. 

(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆(^з^)-☆

Here's the prologue to a fanfic I've been thinking about for ages after seriously getting into the MDZS/The Untamed fandom. Like obsessed 'getting into'.

Let me know if anyone is also as obsessed.

Bye! See you guys in the indefinite future!