Chapter 20

Ji Qinyang fiddled with his cell phone, Mo Suyuan changed his clothes and came out of the fitting room, stood in front of the dressing mirror and looked around.

"Does it look good?" Mo Suyuan asked his son, Ji Qinyang glanced and smiled, "What do you look bad on?"

Mo Suyuan yelled, "You're a little girl to your mother, your mouth is so sweet."

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow. He didn't speak. When Mo Suyuan asked the lady to wrap her clothes and open a note, she slowly asked: "When are we going back?"

"Isn't it okay before?" Mo Suyuan took out his wallet and said: "Play for another week ... help you look at the dormitory building of the Alto School, what you need to prepare in advance."

Ji Qinyang: "I may not stay in the house."

Mo Suyuan froze: "Can't you?"

"The place is too small to play musical instruments," Ji Qinyang explained. "It is better to rent an apartment by yourself."

Mo Suyuan gave him a sideways glance: "Don't you live with a little girl?"

Ji Qinyang said innocently, "Which little girl do I live with?"

Mo Suyuan snorted: "You know it." She blinked slyly: "If you want to rent a house, think of a way yourself, my mother won't help you."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan did not see Xie Menglai's school early in the morning, and the other party did not reply when he sent a text message. After the first semester of mathematics, Maitreya asked him to go to the office to help get the examination papers.

"Send them all." Maitreya took the corrected papers and stacked them on Zhuo Xiaoyuan's arm. The teacher next to the table just came back and greeted Maitreya: "This time Qidong's papers are difficult. What's the grade in your class? kind?"

Maitreya spread his hands: "It's the same."

The teacher laughed: "Xie Meng is No. 1 again?"

"Which time is he not the first." Maitreya sighed: "This child just has a bad life ... hey, this is almost a college entrance examination, and a family member is in trouble again, I do n't know if he can't resist it . "

Zhuo Xiaoyuan dropped a few test papers on his arm, Maitreya saw it, and he shouted, "Be careful."

"What's wrong with Xie Meng's grandma?" Zhuo Xiaoyuan stared at Maitreya tightly, the boy's eyebrows coldly condensed into the Sichuan word: "What happened to his family?"

Zhang Xiujuan's funeral was very simple, most of them were helped by the neighbors. She was invited by the monk to do things, because the old lady was old, and she went to the hospital without pain and pain. Most of them came to mourn. Shy people don't seem to be too sad.

Xie Meng steamed the buns in the kitchen and took them out for everyone.

Master Jin of the Wuguan patted him on the shoulder: "Xiao Xie worked hard."

Xie Meng's face was not very good, and his eyes were obviously tired: "Nothing."

Master Jin nodded, he took a cigarette and lighted it, and took a few sips before Zhang Xiujuan's case: "What are your plans for the future?"

Xie Meng thought for a moment: "Go to college and continue studying."

"The college entrance examination is promising." Master Jin smiled, looking at the wreath in the yard: "Your grandma always hopes you are well."

Xie Meng did not speak, and after a long time, he hummed.

The two sat and talked for a while, and it was clear that the late guests would leave in succession. Xie Meng got up to send them away. Master Jin was gone when he returned. A white paper bag was placed on the table. Xie Meng opened and found There is 5000 yuan in it.